Buying tickets outside the stadium? Does it work?

jh_husker

So if i get there around 6pm due to I have to work until 4pm and I am in Omaha I will for sure be able to get tickets. Thanks Guys

It will be extremely difficult to get tickets at that time. I would say you would be better off not trying. You could end up spending three-four hours in your car for the round trip and never see the game.

So if i get there around 6pm due to I have to work until 4pm and I am in Omaha I will for sure be able to get tickets. Thanks Guys

It will be extremely difficult to get tickets at that time. I would say you would be better off not trying. You could end up spending three-four hours in your car for the round trip and never see the game.

I thought some people said that wait until 20 min before the game and people with tickets will basically begging me to buy the tickets so they atleast get something for them. I can buy tickets now for $150 to the pair but I was hoping to get them for face value. Would I be better of getting the tickets now.

I have always been the person that came to the game with tickets but my tickets fell through for this game and I do not fill like paying three times the amount for a ticket so I am wondering if I were to drive to lincoln with no tickets would I be able to buy them from someone there for around face value? I only need two tickets. Please if you have any advice on how that process works please let me know.

Thanks

Josh

I've never had an ticket or tickets prior to any game - even when NU was NU - and never got turned down. As bad as they are now they are almost a dime a dozen.

Embassy Suites and/ or the West side of the stadium are it for tickets.

I have always been the person that came to the game with tickets but my tickets fell through for this game and I do not fill like paying three times the amount for a ticket so I am wondering if I were to drive to lincoln with no tickets would I be able to buy them from someone there for around face value? I only need two tickets. Please if you have any advice on how that process works please let me know.

Thanks

Josh

I've never had an ticket or tickets prior to any game - even when NU was NU - and never got turned down. As bad as they are now they are almost a dime a dozen.

Yeah but did you have to pay a leg for them?

Thanks

Josh

Yeah but did you have to pay a leg for them?

Even when NU was NU Football-like, I never paid more than face value. Often I paid less than face. The closer to kick-off you wait, the fewer dolloars you'll have to shell out. However if you are ok with the price, snatch them up then enjoy yourself at a local bar or tailgate.

I thought some people said that wait until 20 min before the game and people with tickets will basically begging me to buy the tickets so they atleast get something for them. I can buy tickets now for $150 to the pair but I was hoping to get them for face value. Would I be better of getting the tickets now.

That's for ISU or ULL. I doubt you could get them for Oklahoma.

You can try it. If you won't mind going on a road trip and possibly missing the game, give it a shot. You may get lucky. But you'll be parking like a mile from the stadium, after driving 90 minutes through game traffic on I-80, and then you'll have to hope you find someone selling.

It's up to you.

Thanks

Josh

How can I get free tickets for SKYBOX seats???I need 5...