My brain says NO

Apathy

My brain says a OU victory but my heart says a Husker win......anybody else feel this way?

I know that I've shown my loss of faith with our offense in regards of scoring TD's but I haven't loss faith in this Husker team. I'll be at the game cheering on the Huskers as they take on #24 OU according to the BCS poll and hope and pray that we pull this one off. I just can't see us lossing 3 games in a row at home.

My brain says a OU victory but my heart says a Husker win......anybody else feel this way?

I know that I've shown my loss of faith with our offense in regards of scoring TD's but I haven't loss faith in this Husker team. I'll be at the game cheering on the Huskers as they take on #24 OU according to the BCS poll and hope and pray that we pull this one off. I just can't see us lossing 3 games in a row at home.

here is something scary Oklahoma converted 10 of 13 third downs and Landry Jones connected on 26 of 37 passes for 294 yards with four TDs and no interceptions last week.

I believe this team needs an offensive leader, Ganz wasn't the most athletic QB but he was a good leader, that is what got us some tough wins last year, and that is what seems to be missing with this years team.

Part of me would like to think a break or two here and there and we'll be in the game, but then I'm reminded of the blocked punt against a very poor Baylor team and how it did very little for us in terms of emotion and getting the engines fired up. If Helu is healthy and runs like he did at the beginning of the season, there's a chance. If Cody Green or Zac Lee is saddled with all the responsibility of pushing this offense, we're screwed.

Part of me would like to think a break or two here and there and we'll be in the game, but then I'm reminded of the blocked punt against a very poor Baylor team and how it did very little for us in terms of emotion and getting the engines fired up. If Helu is healthy and runs like he did at the beginning of the season, there's a chance. If Cody Green or Zac Lee is saddled with all the responsibility of pushing this offense, we're screwed.

I have a good feeling about this game for no other reason than WE ARE DUE. When is the last time that Nebraska really pulled an upset? When have we done anything surprising? Seriously... every other team gets that moment of sunshine and magic. I don't even remember watching a game where Nebraska surprised me. I guess I have to go back to 94-95. When we finally got traction in the big bowl game, that was a surprise.

What I do not want to see that I've seen in every Nebraska debacle is that first three minutes of hell. We do something stupid to let it blow up on us... a big run, a turnover... that horrid moment when they punt to us and we fumble... the sickening feeling of watching OU run back the opening kick for a touchdown. That first offensive fumble. The blown coverage on the long pass.

As long as I can make it through the first 3 minutes without something really stupid happening, then I'll be okay. :restore

I have a good feeling about this game for no other reason than WE ARE DUE. When is the last time that Nebraska really pulled an upset? When have we done anything surprising? Seriously... every other team gets that moment of sunshine and magic. I don't even remember watching a game where Nebraska surprised me. I guess I have to go back to 94-95. When we finally got traction in the big bowl game, that was a surprise.

What I do not want to see that I've seen in every Nebraska debacle is that first three minutes of hell. We do something stupid to let it blow up on us... a big run, a turnover... that horrid moment when they punt to us and we fumble... the sickening feeling of watching OU run back the opening kick for a touchdown. That first offensive fumble. The blown coverage on the long pass.

As long as I can make it through the first 3 minutes without something really stupid happening, then I'll be okay. :restore

I honestly think that is what this whole game is going to be about. Control the first quarter you can guarantee they will be going for our throats. Keep them down to maybe 1 TD in the first quarter and the game could be ours. I also foresee them airing the ball out to try to hit our weak spot. If our D can catch a Few that we have been dropping start the bus up OU. :bonez