OG/DT Charles Deas

Rumor has it he's eliminated NU but he's in for a visit???? I wouldn't think they guy is coming in for a Runza....

In for a visit when? He just visited Auburn on Friday, Florida St on Monday and is visiting LSU on 1/27 and plans on visiting Georgia on 1/20. Where did you see he was visiting?

P.S: I am eating a Runza as we speak :smokin

As DJR313 said, that visit list was updated with the last couple of days it not day. Hey, I don't have access to premium info so if I'm out of the loop, I'm out of the loop. But according to one site, he'll be here this weekand.

I say this because if you look at that site again and go under the 10/8 visits, they have Corey young visiting. That's not correct. Corey young just visited NU this past weekend officiallly. Corey Young works weekends and was unable to get into an official and unofficiall visit untill just recently.

The part about him visiting Georgia is nothing but a rumor started by those on the Georgia board.

Deas just came off his official today. He has been in Tallahassee. He may very well change his visit to Athens, but their is NO WAY he has had time to do so from the time this rumor came out by the Georgia fans.

When Auburn's Rivals' site spoke with Deas on Sunday, he stated he would be going to his FSU visit, then a Nebraska visit. No mention of Georgia anywhere. He was leaving that night to go on his FSU visit right after he got home from his Auburn visit. In what time did he have to setup a Georgia visit?

I'm not saying the visit to Athens won't happen, because Deas was interested in Georgia in the past. But in updates just as recent as Sunday and last Thursday, IIRC, he mentioned NOTHING about Georgia and has had ZERO time to make any contact to change his plans for this weekend.

I would've waited before putting this out there NH, unless you're just fishing for something.

I also wouldn't put down Scout too much, NH.

I personally don't like the way Mr. Ryan handles situations when it comes to his premium info. I'll keep the reasons why to myself...

But normally when he posts something, it is usually spot on. He's one of those guys who wants to triple check everything before he puts it up. He just put that visit up recently, so I would take it as being correct. Not to mention it goes along with everything Deas has said himself...

I also wouldn't put down Scout too much, NH.

I personally don't like the way Mr. Ryan handles situations when it comes to his premium info. I'll keep the reasons why to myself...

But normally when he posts something, it is usually spot on. He's one of those guys who wants to triple check everything before he puts it up. He just put that visit up recently, so I would take it as being correct. Not to mention it goes along with everything Deas has said himself...

Hard to take a site serious like Scout when they blatantly have inaccurate information (see the Corey Young link i provided). Steve Ryan has also been wrong on so many occasions, but there is no need to bring it up here. I am just stating what i know based on facts i have seen where the info was not even close to being the truth. Let me repeat that, it's not an opinion and more or so based on visual evidence.

As far as the Georgia visit, i don't know who started it, why it started, how it started. One thing is for sure, Deas has cancelled his official trip to NU 3 times. That's not once, or twice, but 3 times. If he does visit NU (and i am not saying NU is out of it just yet because recruits are flip flopper's when it comes to official visits with less then 2 weeks remaining so he could easily put us back in as fast as he took us out), it's only for him to go to a JUCO school like Butler C.C. and then land him possibly in next years recruiting class. Right now there's so many rumours flying about him that your guess is as good as mine, but i am going to operate under the assumption that he has eliminated NU for the time being unless he shows up in Lincoln this weekend and not Georgia.

The only thing we can do is wait it out right now and see what happens, but if he is in Athens this weekend, don't be surprised. Heck, he may cancel his visit to Lincoln/Athen and just commit tomorrow morning to a school. Quite honestly, i have no clue why we are even after him. He will be an academic casualty