OG/DT Charles Deas

I also wouldn't put down Scout too much, NH.

I personally don't like the way Mr. Ryan handles situations when it comes to his premium info. I'll keep the reasons why to myself...

Hard to take a site serious like Scout when they blatantly have inaccurate information (see the Corey Young link i provided). Steve Ryan has also been wrong on so many occasions, but there is no need to bring it up here. I am just stating what i know based on facts i have seen where the info was not even close to being the truth. Let me repeat that, it's not an opinion and more or so based on visual evidence.

As far as the Georgia visit, i don't know who started it, why it started, how it started. One thing is for sure, Deas has cancelled his official trip to NU 3 times. That's not once, or twice, but 3 times. If he does visit NU (and i am not saying NU is out of it just yet because recruits are flip flopper's when it comes to official visits with less then 2 weeks remaining so he could easily put us back in as fast as he took us out), it's only for him to go to a JUCO school like Butler C.C. and then land him possibly in next years recruiting class. Right now there's so many rumours flying about him that your guess is as good as mine, but i am going to operate under the assumption that he has eliminated NU for the time being unless he shows up in Lincoln this weekend and not Georgia.

The only thing we can do is wait it out right now and see what happens, but if he is in Athens this weekend, don't be surprised. Heck, he may cancel his visit to Lincoln/Athen and just commit tomorrow morning to a school. Quite honestly, i have no clue why we are even after him. He will be an academic casualty

For a guy that has been booted off at least two other Husker sites for alleged ethical shortcomings this pot calling the kettle black stuff seems really inappropriate.

For a guy that has been booted off at least two other Husker sites for alleged ethical shortcomings this pot calling the kettle black stuff seems really inappropriate.

Please take that battle to the woodshed.

Agree with you there.

Anyways, back to Deas. There seems to be lots of different info coming out about this kid. I have heard that there is no way he would qualify, and I have also heard that he is caught up and just needs a qualifying test score. I have heard that he has cancelled his visit with NU(much like the 2 or 3 others he has cancelled) and I have read that he is supposed to visit this weekend. Honestly, how interested are the Huskers in him if he is going to dink them around? If Lee comes this weekend and likes what he sees and committs, are the Huskers going to have a spot available for Deas if he happens to choose the Huskers on LOI day? I can't help but think of Jerrell Powe of last year when I think of this kid. Well, at least Deas hasn't officially/unofficially committed to 2 or 3 different schools, then sign with another.

Are you serious? I was booted off 2 websites? Kewl :thumbs

Keep up the good work. Apperently you think i am realiable for information since you managed to follow me from these "2 websites" i got booted from. Like 2 people advised you already, take it to the woodshed.

Well sounds like Deas is planning on being in Lincoln tommarow, but the question is, will he make it or will FSU push him to commit with an inhome visit tonight? I have been told he's visiting out of respect for Blake because he's been on him since the early spring last year so it's hard to guage how interested he is in Nebraska. With 12 days left untill signing day, anything is possible with him. At least if he doesn't make it because of grades, he could end up close to Lincoln or it may backfire and he may end up in a prep school in Virginia like FSU's 2 or 3 other recruits this season