OG/DT Charles Deas

i am tired of hearting about Deas........either he wants to come and be a Husker or he doesn't........why worry about a guy that looks like he doesn't know what to do?

hunter

WTF are you talking about?

Deas has not been one to openly talk about his recruitment since it has gotten time for his visits. He has said from the time before his visits, that he wouldn't announce until LOI day.

How you are coming to that conclusion, I REALLY do not understand.

But if you personally do not want to hear about Deas, I don't see the exact reason you open a thread with his name in the title?

HA

Mind reader extrodanaire at it again.

NH, I might agree with you in the fact I don't believe he is going to NU, however to state you know that for a fact is a complete reach. No one, not one recruiting analyst even has the slightest clue of what Deas truely wants. The coaches and Deas are saying absolutely nothing.

However if that is just a guess on your part, I might agree.

HA

Mind reader extrodanaire at it again.

NH, I might agree with you in the fact I don't believe he is going to NU, however to state you know that for a fact is a complete reach. No one, not one recruiting analyst even has the slightest clue of what Deas truely wants. The coaches and Deas are saying absolutely nothing.

However if that is just a guess on your part, I might agree.

I never stated it was a fact willy ;)

I just checked out the commit list for Auburn and LSU. Auburn already has 5, yes 5, DT commits for this year, including a 5- and a 4-star. But LSU only has 1 DT commit in Al Woods. Since Georgia appears to be out of it and he isn't even taking a visit to Tennessee, I'm guessing it comes down to us and the Tigers. Come on Blake, take out Bo!!

Just an FYI, alot of people are saying Deas is a silent commit to Auburn.

Don't count Auburn out at all.

And where is FSU? They're very high on his list.

If so, he is real coy about it. I read where he said that Auburn was nice, but nothing real impressive, gave it an 8 or 9 out of 10. Who knows, we'll find out wednesday. :thumbs