OG/DT Charles Deas

Chances dread-boy comes north to chilly Nebraska- Nil

Chances he will qualify anywhere- Nope

Ok, does anyone actually KNOW for a fact that he will not qualify? From what I have read, all he has to do is get a qualifying score on his ACT/SAT and he is good to go. Those that think he has no shot of qualifying are most likely the same that thought Leon Jackson, Marlon Lucky, Rodney Picou, Brandon Jackson etc. had no chance of qualifying. Probably the same that think Thenarse and Palmer won't qualify. It's not difficult to qualify for college!

i think foppa was just kidding there...

Thanks there...I didn't add a :smokin ?? :lol:

In all honesty, I know very little about the guy. If he comes, I hope he rocks AND qualifies.

not that it is wrong, but it has been some time since i have seen "so much ado about nothing" in regards to one thread about a recruit....Deas, in all probability, is probably somone we will not hear about for at least a year of JUCO, no matter who he plays for......would rather talk about the weather

hunter

I have seen so many posts about him having little to no chance of qualifying

Wasn't he the player that took the year off from football to concentrate on his schoolwork or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes, he is the same.

Deas, in all probability, is probably somone we will not hear about for at least a year of JUCO, no matter who he plays for......would rather talk about the weather

That proves my point a half a page below.

hello, here are 3 reasons why deas should come to NU:

1 NU offers immediate playing time (he could push cryer for playing time)

2 lsu has a verbal from al woods ***** - maybe the top hs dt in the country - plus, lsu has 25 verbals, now, w/ the possibility of 3 additional verbal/signies, tomorrow

3 au has 6 dt's listed on rivals w/ smith *****, ricks ****, isom (may play ot) ***, eddins ****, clayton **, blanc ***

p.s. this is why I feel that deas is N, especially w/ his like & respect for blake