My Apology to the OU fans infront of me

From Huskers.com:

Text Messaging with UNL Police

Starting on game days in 2009, fans at Memorial Stadium will be able to utilize a new text-messaging reporting system to quickly summon the UNL Police. In case of emergencies or to report a disturbance in your area, send a SMS text message to 41513, keyword UNLPD. Then type in your compliant and location. Standard SMS text messaging rates will apply. This is a two-way texting system that will allow the UNL Police to respond back, as needed.

From Huskers.com:

Text Messaging with UNL Police

Starting on game days in 2009, fans at Memorial Stadium will be able to utilize a new text-messaging reporting system to quickly summon the UNL Police. In case of emergencies or to report a disturbance in your area, send a SMS text message to 41513, keyword UNLPD. Then type in your compliant and location. Standard SMS text messaging rates will apply. This is a two-way texting system that will allow the UNL Police to respond back, as needed.

I have had more than my fair share of alcohol in my life and this type of thinking always bothers me. While it's true some people are better able to control themselves while drinking, people who drink and turn into complete asses know it. Even if they don't remember they will hear about it from friends. So in the end, if you know you turn into a shithead when you drink, then don't f'ing drink. If you know you turn into a shithead when you drink in certain situations, then don't drink in those situations. How drunk you are isn't an excuse for anything. When you're drunk and beat the sh#t out of somebody, do you still go to jail? Why yes, yes you do.

I hear ya. Some people just make poor decisions. While drinking before the game isn't an excuse to act like a belligerent, there is also no excuse to grab other people by their sholders and force them into their seats (drunk or not). That is instigating a confrontation and people do get thrown out or arrested for that.

Perhaps you shouldn't pity the drunk guy for making those decisions, you're right.

Personally, I am just as quiet and chill as a drunk than I am when sober. Just a little slurry and walks funny.