What do we do now?

I dont see Evans or Enunwa greyshirting at all. those are two very important positions especially enunwa. i see it as kinda a slap in the face, like why did you choose me to greyshirt, why not someone else? I do definatley see Evans and Cotton getting asked to greyshirt, so add two to the three or four slots we have left and that should be sufficient to fill the class properly.

It's not that they just up and pick you, you , you. I'm sure they have told a couple kids they may have to greyshirt if needed, and I am betting Tyler Evans, Cotton, and Enunwa are possibilities for this. I really see Cotton being the best chance for GS and then Tyler Evans, however I believe there will be transfers/quitters where we can gain a few shollies.

With some of the recruiting attention that Enunwa is getting recently, if he gets asked to grey-shirt I could see him decommitting.

Cotton is DEFINATELY a candidate to greyshirt, I would say Tyler Evans as well. I dont think Ciante will. But like I said above, I will be willing to be you that room will be made for kids either naturally or coaches will make the decision for them.

You have to think that Okafor might be one that will opt out.

Ya, Enunwa isn't a secret anymore. If we try to get him to greyshirt somebody will likely make a run at him, they may anyway.

I do think Okafor will pull the trigger and move-on. Probably time for a couple others to do the same

I can see Barney telling his kid to take one for the team.

We shouldn't forget that we'll already have Mack greyshirting so we can't afford to get too greyshirt-happy

With some of the recruiting attention that Enunwa is getting recently, if he gets asked to grey-shirt I could see him decommitting.

Cotton is DEFINATELY a candidate to greyshirt, I would say Tyler Evans as well. I dont think Ciante will. But like I said above, I will be willing to be you that room will be made for kids either naturally or coaches will make the decision for them.

Ya, Enunwa isn't a secret anymore. If we try to get him to greyshirt somebody will likely make a run at him, they may anyway.

I do think Okafor will pull the trigger and move-on. Probably time for a couple others to do the same

We shouldn't forget that we'll already have Mack greyshirting so we can't afford to get too greyshirt-happy

Mack?

I thought Mack went JUCO because certain classes didn't transfer.

Mack?

DT out of Las Vegas. He is a Military Brat so a lot of his classes were done in HS in Germany, there was talk of him having eligibility issues because for some reason not all of his HS class credits would transfer to his new HS. I don't know why if he went to the Base HS.