"Notre Dame sucks: Who can we steal?"

There will be alot of talent looking around. We have maybe 4? spots left.

Who would you like to see us grab from the defecting commits?

BTW this is eerily like when our former HC left.

Well. off the top of my head i would think we have a legit shot at....

RB Giovani Bernard. has a NU offer.

LB toney Hurd, has a NU offer and is being pursued by Ekler.

DE chris Martin, long shot but after they our D played against OU. he might reconsider the NU offer.

DT Justin Utupo, Being recruited by Marvin sanders. i don't know if we take another DT in this class though. but has an NU offer.

We'd be all over RB Gio Bernard, but from what I've heard, we really haven't backed off him too much since he verballed to ND.

Steve Ryan said yesterday on 1480 that if we take a RB, then it would have to be a serious talent, such as G Bernard. With the number of backs we already have on the roster, taking a back, just to take one doesn't make sense.

my personal hope/wish is we get hurd. we need a talented Backer to add some depth to a unit that will need it next season.

Don't forget the amount of young talent that will be at LB next season. You can start with Fisher, Compton, and May. Add to that Chris Williams, Eric Martin, and Alonzo Whaley. I would like to see them get a quality LB in the class also, but LB is one spot where the Coaches have upgraded with the last 2 classes.

I think this settles any debate about if this staff could recruit or not. I like their energy and their ability to decide on the talent they want.

What very well could have happened were that we offered some kids scholarships too early and they ended up committing. Because you look at some of the kids that we are in on this year and you have to think that we wont turn them away if they do end up committing.

There will be alot of talent looking around. We have maybe 4? spots left.

Who would you like to see us grab from the defecting commits?

BTW this is eerily like when our former HC left.

Shouldn't this thread of have been titled "Notre Dame sucks: Who can we steal?"

At first i thought maybe someone was going to say we should pick him up for our OC

:sarcasm