Mel Kiper vs. Mcshay

bo knows

They were asked who the heisman frontrunner is in their opinion and McShay made the case for Alabama's running back and Mel Kiper states that he believes that Suh should be in the discussion and makes the point that just because Nebraska is not in the National Title race and he is not an offensive skill player that his talent should not be over looked and Suh should be considered for the award.

Mel Kiper and Todd McShay just had a debate about the Heisman this year, and Mel Kiper was giving Suh some hype, saying that just because Suh isnt a skill player and is not a NC contender doesnt mean he is not the best player in the nation.

McShay was just being realistic and saying that the Heisman winner will come from Florida, Texas, or Alabama, and he will play either QB or RB.

Just thought that some of you would like to know that Suh is getting a little respect out there in the Media and specifically from someone who works for ESPN

well, out of everything I have seen this year so far, Suh deserves it more than anyone else...

Sipple chose Jimmy Clausen, you got that running back dude from Alabama, Colt McCoy, and Tebow...

None of those guys are really lighting it up.

Suh is getting double teamed and still has good stats.. he's worthy of it in my book, and skill player or not, he's got major skills.

They were asked who the heisman frontrunner is in their opinion and McShay made the case for Alabama's running back and Mel Kiper states that he believes that Suh should be in the discussion and makes the point that just because Nebraska is not in the National Title race and he is not an offensive skill player that his talent should not be over looked and Suh should be considered for the award.

VOTE FOR NDAMUKONG SUH FOR THE HEISMAN

SUH is the current leader but the others are gaining on him.

They had him in the pick list but took him out, apparently they don't

want him to win.

As the presenting sponsor for the Heisman Trophy,

Nissan has the unique privilege of casting one official

vote for the winner of the Heisman Trophy.

You are limited to one (1) vote per day.

Help Suh get his due. Copy, paste & vote daily In the TYPE YOUR NOMINEE HERE box

Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/the...vote/2009/index

well, out of everything I have seen this year so far, Suh deserves it more than anyone else...

Sipple chose Jimmy Clausen, you got that running back dude from Alabama, Colt McCoy, and Tebow...

None of those guys are really lighting it up.

Suh is getting double teamed and still has good stats.. he's worthy of it in my book, and skill player or not, he's got major skills.

Clausen's only getting pub cause he's a golden-domer. I would argue that Shipley has done more for Texas than Ingram from Alabama or Tebow for Florida. It sickens me how much the media determines who should be in the race.