K State Fan

Alright, this is getting out of hand. I'm in the mail room this morning at work, talking with a co-worker about the Christmas party that is Dec. 5th and we get interrupted by a pompus KSU fan talking about how she won't be at the Christmas party because her husband got her tickets to go watch K-State play in the Big 12 Championship. Are you kidding me? I told her I'll take I'd buy her tickets from her if Nebraska were to represent the North and she got all huffy on me. I've never rooted for Missouri in my life, but I may be a closet Tiger fan this weekend so they can put the first layer of duct tape on KSU fans mouth, and pray that we finish it off next week!

Embrace this feeling. Yes…the dark side is getting stronger in this one. Enjoy wearing black and gold, its only natural.

:lol:

Haha

Awww Stupid TimeWarner changed their webspace so I don't have my Tuff As Rain banner for this thread! :lol:

Alright, this is getting out of hand. I'm in the mail room this morning at work, talking with a co-worker about the Christmas party that is Dec. 5th and we get interrupted by a pompus KSU fan talking about how she won't be at the Christmas party because her husband got her tickets to go watch K-State play in the Big 12 Championship. Are you kidding me? I told her I'll take I'd buy her tickets from her if Nebraska were to represent the North and she got all huffy on me. I've never rooted for Missouri in my life, but I may be a closet Tiger fan this weekend so they can put the first layer of duct tape on KSU fans mouth, and pray that we finish it off next week!

I think you should ask for the tix again on Monday.