SIGNED LB Lavonte David

Didn't make it academically for a Dec. graduation.

Will sign in Feb with the rest of class.

I read that he will sign in February, but that he is still trying to graduate this month. The LJS made it sound like he still had a shot to finish his course work to graduate with Yoshi, but because he wasn't done yet he couldn't sign with Yoshi.

Didn't make it academically for a Dec. graduation.

Will sign in Feb with the rest of class.

I read that he will sign in February, but that he is still trying to graduate this month. The LJS made it sound like he still had a shot to finish his course work to graduate with Yoshi, but because he wasn't done yet he couldn't sign with Yoshi.

That's promising. I would love to see this kid on campus sooner rather than later.

• 1 month later...

There seems to be some noise that we may have lost Lavonte David...

No specifics right now...

Will have to wait until the news sorts itself out.

Rumor as of now.

Care to elaborate at all? Specifics? I know some UCLA fans were spreading false rumors about David de-committing and going to UCLA, but they were just doing that because they were upset about apparently not getting Owa. Is that the "rumor" to which you're referring?

I don't understand why someone would visit south florida? I mean, he's from Miami but he was playing in Kansas which is right next to Nebraska, so Distance is not a factor. Also, he has been a SOLID commit for a while. Also, South Florida just got all new coaches. Also, why would you go to South Florida when you had an offer from Nebraska? I really doubt that there is truth to this other than him maybe heading back to florida to see his family or something.

I don't understand why someone would visit south florida? I mean, he's from Miami but he was playing in Kansas which is right next to Nebraska, so Distance is not a factor. Also, he has been a SOLID commit for a while. Also, South Florida just got all new coaches. Also, why would you go to South Florida when you had an offer from Nebraska? I really doubt that there is truth to this other than him maybe heading back to florida to see his family or something.

yeah this doesnt add up.... and i dont thing usf is going places any time soon......

so whats the deal happy meal??

• Fire 1