OT - My morning...

Just bait them and come out with a weapon. One of my family member's golf clubs got stolen by 'garage hoppers' and I was so angry about it that I left the garage open at night and watched TV by the window (it was during summer so I could just sit there all night).....when they showed again I just ran in with a bat. Fixes the problem rather quick because most of the time people like that are cowards anyhow and they are just plain startled when you confront them especially with a weapon. Not smart, but makes you feel really, really good about yourself.

Just bait them and come out with a weapon. One of my family member's golf clubs got stolen by 'garage hoppers' and I was so angry about it that I left the garage open at night and watched TV by the window (it was during summer so I could just sit there all night).....when they showed again I just ran in with a bat. Fixes the problem rather quick because most of the time people like that are cowards anyhow and they are just plain startled when you confront them especially with a weapon. Not smart, but makes you feel really, really good about yourself.

until they return with their own weapon, or just shoot your a** the first time. Hey, I am all about sticking up for yourself. but criminals are a different breed. You never know what you are dealing with when you just up and run into a situation.

until they return with their own weapon, or just shoot your a** the first time. Hey, I am all about sticking up for yourself. but criminals are a different bread. You never know what you are dealing with when you just up and run into a situation.

Can you put butter on crimnals and toast them as well

Doubt it was some cracked out idiot. Do you think they would have taken the time to write a note. No. They would have just done what they were thinking. It was some douche with a double popped collar that used to "Run his school". Get up early and call his bluff. Be prepared for another note like "Last warning a**hole".

Side note, how is the K-State video you said you were going to be working on? Don't want to see it early, I just remember you saying you had something planned.

until they return with their own weapon, or just shoot your a** the first time. Hey, I am all about sticking up for yourself. but criminals are a different bread. You never know what you are dealing with when you just up and run into a situation.

Can you put butter on crimnals and toast them as well

thats what i get for not looking as i type. <_<

Doubt it was some cracked out idiot. Do you think they would have taken the time to write a note. No. They would have just done what they were thinking. It was some douche with a double popped collar that used to "Run his school". Get up early and call his bluff. Be prepared for another note like "Last warning a**hole".

Side note, how is the K-State video you said you were going to be working on? Don't want to see it early, I just remember you saying you had something planned.

This is kind of what I was thinking.

about the vid... The K-state vid has been done for a couple days. I have mixed feelings about it because the first one was so unique. People at work said they liked it better though so we will see I suppose. You'll have to let me know how it looks tomorrow.

PS, if you could take a video of it from the fan perspective and post it that would be awesome. I love watching the crowd perspective/reaction.

Or, obey the law and don't block the sidewalk like a good citizen. just a thought

You really think me blocking the sidewalk from 10pm at night to 9am in the morning warrants this note?

I would call the Mother F'ers bluff. Park it there and sit in the house waiting for the person to do something. Just remember you have to be crazier than they are. Usually when someone is confronted immediately with something so outregous they cant believe it they will turn the other way. Back in college a bigger guy tried to pick a fight with me at a bar and there was no way i could win. (I'm 5-8 165 at the time) I was juiced up and figured I really had nothing to lose so i took my beer bottle and broke it over the table and said "Lets do this", needless to say the guy thought i was crazy and didnt want to tango.

Or, obey the law and don't block the sidewalk like a good citizen. just a thought

Not to bring down the party bus, but I'm pretty sure it is illegal to block the sidewalk with your vehicle, so snootalope is right.

What you did definitely didn't warrant the note "concerned citizen" left, but he is right in a sense.

IDK if anybody ever watches Discovery channel, but they have a show on there about the agencies that write tickets and boot cars that haven't paid those tickets, and I've seen them hand out multiple tickets to people who park and block the sidewalks with their cars.

But anyways, back to :snacks: .