Blitzing

May have been talked about before, but does anyone else think that we need to blitz more than we do? I know we have a good to great front four, but the past couple of games it has helped when we bring another guy or two, especially a corner or Dillard up the middle. It makes the opposing QB have to throw the ball out of his hands much faster and is more likely to throw an interception. I feel that we should bring more heat this weekend, especially with QB's that arent great passers like Hansen. Does anyone else feel this way, or does dropping seven into coverage make more sense?

I definitely think we need to blitz more. As the season wears on we're getting to the QB less and less. I think our guys are just getting tired, because it's not like we're playing good offensive lines.

I would like to see a couple more blitzes a game than we use, and I wish we had been able to rest Suh and Crick more.

I'd also like to see a lot more of Cameron Meredith out there. And what about Josh Williams? Is he injured? We burned his shirt and he's only been in three games. The way our DEs are playing, anyone who could provide a spark needs to see the field.

Not to state the obvious, but we will play Texas the way KSU played us on Saturday....nothing to lose, balls to the wall. Bo and Carl will have something for Mack Brown to try to adjust to at halftime. The defense needs to maintain the intensity and try to create mistakes/turnovers, one or two bounces our way and maybe they can pull it off.

I definitely think we need to blitz more. As the season wears on we're getting to the QB less and less. I think our guys are just getting tired, because it's not like we're playing good offensive lines.

I would like to see a couple more blitzes a game than we use, and I wish we had been able to rest Suh and Crick more.

I'd also like to see a lot more of Cameron Meredith out there. And what about Josh Williams? Is he injured? We burned his shirt and he's only been in three games. The way our DEs are playing, anyone who could provide a spark needs to see the field.

i don't think our guys are getting tired, i'm sure they are trained for the long season. o-lines have been more aware and have adjusted a lot. a lot of teams have made it a point to move the line and make the qb throw on the run.