WR Michaelee Harris

Player: Michaelee Harris

Hometown: Miami, FL

Position: WR

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 167 lbs.

40 time: 4.59

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Florida International, Kansas, Louisville, Miami, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Rutgers, Tennessee, UCF, West Virginia

Favorites: Louisville, Miami, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Rutgers, Tennessee, UCF, West Virginia

COMMITTED TO LOUISVILLE

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star:star

West Virginia coaches were the first to make an in-home visit to see Michaelee Harris. “They came by on Sunday,” Harris said. “Coach Doc Holliday and coach Lonnie Galloway were both here. They say they really need receivers. They like how I play and say that I could get on the field early. We also talked about my visit and what it’s gonna be like and stuff. I’m excited to go there..."

has an official to West Virginia Dec.12

West Virginia coaches were the first to make an in-home visit to see Michaelee Harris. “They came by on Sunday,” Harris said. Coach Doc Holliday and coach Lonnie Galloway were both here. They say they really need receivers. They like how I play and say that I could get on the field early. We also talked about my visit and what it’s gonna be like and stuff. I’m excited to go there..."

has an official to West Virginia Dec.12

When does North Carolina and Wyatt Earp show up?

:facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Miami's to lose, but if they fill up on WRs before he commits? :dunno

From what I have been hearing Miami is only looking to take one more WR, and that they potentially have higher targets on their board.

Hopefully, Lamb can bring him along on his visit.

Here's video, looks expressive and a GREAT get if we can land him. He doesn't have elite speed but there is never anyone around him when he catches the ball.

Edit: wouldn't mind having his QB (Teddy Bridgewater) for next year's recruiting class

Sounds like Miami's to lose, but if they fill up on WRs before he commits? :dunno

From what I have been hearing Miami is only looking to take one more WR, and that they potentially have higher targets on their board.

Hopefully, Lamb can bring him along on his visit.

Here's video, looks expressive and a GREAT get if we can land him. He doesn't have elite speed but there is never anyone around him when he catches the ball.

Edit: wouldn't mind having his QB (Teddy Bridgewater) for next year's recruiting class

Yeah Bridgewater impressed me alot in those highlights, I'm bettin he'll end up at the U though