Bought off refs = Texas win.

The offense lost this game, not the officials. Do you remember that sh**ty throw that was intercepted in the touchdown or how about Kinnie not shortening his splits for the fade?

I really hope that Bo takes charge of the offense and changes are made. No f-ing touchdowns in a game where we got turnovers in their territory.

I agree 100% the offense sucks. But Suh got tackled on one of the last plays and they call nothing?? I am not blaming the officials for the loss but I'm saying that they suck at their job

ALL THREE OF TEXAS'S SCORING DRIVES HAD A 15 YARD PENALTY IN THEM CALLED ON NEBRASKA. Not to mention the biggest bullsh#t penalty in the history of competitive athletics, the "horsecollar" IT'S FOOTBALL YOU f'ing PUSSIES. Why did they even make that a rule anyway, when did anyone every get hurt from it. Besides the point, seems like only times Texas was called for any penalty is when there o'line was caught just twice(which is complete bullsh#t too) trying to break Suh's knee in half, I dont care who says what, they were blatant attempts. I know someone on this site warned us of Texas being "protected" and I feel they were. BY THE WAY, I LOVE HOW FOWLER IS FINDING A WAY ON ESPN TO TAKE ALL CREDIT FROM NEBRASKA "TEXAS DIDNT HANDLE PRESSURE WELL AND DIDNT PLAY WELL" f#*k YOU FOWLER :espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks:

ALL THREE OF TEXAS'S SCORING DRIVES HAD A 15 YARD PENALTY IN THEM CALLED ON NEBRASKA. Not to mention the biggest bullsh#t penalty in the history of competitive athletics, the "horsecollar" IT'S FOOTBALL YOU f'ing PUSSIES. Why did they even make that a rule anyway, when did anyone every get hurt from it. Besides the point, seems like only times Texas was called for any penalty is when there o'line was caught just twice(which is complete bullsh#t too) trying to break Suh's knee in half, I dont care who says what, they were blatant attempts. I know someone on this site warned us of Texas being "protected" and I feel they were. BY THE WAY, I LOVE HOW FOWLER IS FINDING A WAY ON ESPN TO TAKE ALL CREDIT FROM NEBRASKA "TEXAS DIDNT HANDLE PRESSURE WELL AND DIDNT PLAY WELL" f#*k YOU FOWLER :espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks:

The offense lost this game, not the officials. Do you remember that sh**ty throw that was intercepted in the touchdown or how about Kinnie not shortening his splits for the fade?

I really hope that Bo takes charge of the offense and changes are made. No f-ing touchdowns in a game where we got turnovers in their territory.

even with our annept offense we should have won the game. I keep remembering snapping the ball with 11 seconds left on the play clock. Should have been snapped at 2 seconds at the least. Also, the kickc out of bounds screwed us. I am beginning to think Bo and Carl can win with a top 50 offense consistently.