Tim Tebow's Heisman chances

HuskerMoon

I said this in another post, but the only quarterback that deserves to kneel on the sidelines and cry is Zac Lee while Hickman gently rubs his shoulder.

He's the quarterback that has unfortunately become the poster boy for offensive epic fail. Tim Tebow has a couple of national titles and a Heisman to comfort him....Zac has the prospect of going down in Nebraska history as leading one of the worst offenses ever. :blink:

what a misguided world it is when someone like mike vick will get cheered by certain fans when he returns to atlanta after completely Fing over the organization, killing animals and going to prison... and a guy like tim tebow will get ridiculed for showing emotion when his college career has come to an end.

I have no problem with someone showing emotion. That would be a disappointing way to end your college season... especially with the expectation of beating Alabama and playing for a NC. But I do have a problem with Tebow in most circumstances because he is FAKE!! There isn't a genuine bone in that kid's body! I feel like all the peace, love, and harmony along with yelling constantly, etc is so attention seeking it makes me sick! Think of all the Huskers and college football players across the nation that believe in God or are doing charity work but don't feel the need to hunt down ESPN and relay their goodwill. A good dose of humility would serve him good. But with all the attention he received from Saturday, plus the fact that he got an undeserving invite to New York after a lackluster season (CJ Spiller deserved that last spot), shows me that he won't be coming down to earth any time soon.

what a misguided world it is when someone like mike vick will get cheered by certain fans when he returns to atlanta after completely Fing over the organization, killing animals and going to prison... and a guy like tim tebow will get ridiculed for showing emotion when his college career has come to an end.

Does everybody have to have them same values, preferences and "guided" view of the world as you? Is that even possible?