suh not being held

sthusker

The 12-refs are just absurd, even if you limit the calls to the flat-out flagrant holds you could still call them left and right.

Maybe getting out of the con for the bowl we can actually get some holding calls. If 'zona isn't allowed to hold to their heart's contenent like Texas was Foles should be a greasespot.

Funny you should say this, Arizona is 10th Best in the Nation in Sacks Allowed. They give up less than 1 a game on average. They are 8th Best Nationally in TFL's allowed giving up just 4 a game on average. This game will be interesting to watch.

If I remember correctly Herbstreit almost blew his wad on that play. I don't think they were laughing at the fact the holding was happening, they were laughing at the fact that Texas was trying anything and everything to stop Suh and he just dominated them no matter what they did.

I will say, I thought Herbsteit was fantastic during that game. A lot of spotlight on our defense and how great a coach and job Pelini is and is doing.

He did hammer our offense, but I mean come on, how could he not. Herbsteit at one time said, "If he (Suh) isn't invited to NY for the Heisman Ceremony it is a travesty."

I know most of this has to do with the tOSU connection we have going, but still nice to hear from whiney boy.

:yeah:yeah

This was the play that both announcers were acting like ass hats and just laughing about it "Wow look how bad hes getting held ahaha" I mean just the way they were laughing about it and never really pointing out yeah he is getting held and just because he can still make a tackle while being held doesn't mean you don't call it.

If I remember correctly Herbstreit almost blew his wad on that play. I don't think they were laughing at the fact the holding was happening, they were laughing at the fact that Texas was trying anything and everything to stop Suh and he just dominated them no matter what they did.

I will say, I thought Herbsteit was fantastic during that game. A lot of spotlight on our defense and how great a coach and job Pelini is and is doing.

He did hammer our offense, but I mean come on, how could he not. Herbsteit at one time said, "If he (Suh) isn't invited to NY for the Heisman Ceremony it is a travesty."

I know most of this has to do with the tOSU connection we have going, but still nice to hear from whiney boy.

Herbstreit is notorious for not giving Nebraska any credit for anything. So it was nice to hear him talk endlessly about Suh, the defense and the Pelinis. I even heard him say a couple of times that they nearly fell off their seat cheering for the offense and wanted them to make some plays. Quite a nice change!