New Recruit coming down the line soon??? YEA A NEW RUMOR

Well i guess i am dealing with something that was told to someone else on another board....so who knows..... i guess you can call this a vague rumor type thread.... but with CC decomitting even rumor are good at this point i guess to cheer us uppp....

anyways rumored we have some suprise recruit ready to committ (not thinking its LD whom i assume is still going to committ) who has a better upside than CC... no details were given ... vague i know (and i assume i'll be taking a lot of shiet for even putting it out there..) but supposedly he has a lot more upside than CC....... whether that means offensive player i dont know or just in general... maybe its OO but i dont know.......

if anyone has anymore insight please post....

to all others who want to blast than please do so........

shoots

I am not really happy about CC decommitting, but we still may see this class turn out to be pretty darn good at WR. First of all, we aren't totally out of it with CC. He has said that he wants to see other places more but Brian Munson thinks that NU still has a legitimate shot to get him. Enunwa is a steal IMO, I really like him the more I read about him. Austin Hill is a very good player in his own right and I think NU has a great shot to get him. If the Coaches can get 1 more very good WR, either CC or someone else, then this class will be really really solid at WR and I would be very happy overall.

Well more offensive help should be on the way soon. Someone on Huskerpedia boards seems to think that we may be getting a RB here in the next month or so. Personally, I can only think of two guys: James McConico or Corvin Lamb. Possibly Pat Faulk or Gio Bernard still, but while we are enamored with Faulk at the moment, there is no reason to believe he is looking at us any harder, and Gio seems to be sold on ND. Lamb or McConico would both be good to continue to try and take recruiting strides in CA and FL.

No he has three schools as "medium" interest and the rest "low". NU, Miss, and North Carolina are all of the schools that are "medium".

Yea i just checked him again on rivals. I'm excited about his speed as special teams player next year. Could be great for returns.

I have read that we are in on a JUCO RB also, supposedly the staff is recruiting him hard but quietly.