Suh gets love in Alabama

BamaBeta

I just wanted to let you Huskers know that Alabamians understand and love football better than most in the country. The article below is a writer in the Birmingham News. He gives props to Suh for his performance and makes a case for Suh receiving the Heisman.

LINK

That and my eternal disdain for texass lead me to say ROLL TIDE! Enjoy your title game and please feel free to utilize every scheme the pelini brothers drew up for your opponent.

That and my eternal disdain for texass lead me to say ROLL TIDE! Enjoy your title game and please feel free to utilize every scheme the pelini brothers drew up for your opponent.

I hope that we can disrupt McCoy the way Suh and company did. If McCoy has a down game, there is very little Texas can do to win. This, of course, is easier said than done. Alabama has a great defensive line, but not such a dominant player like Suh. He is truly special.

I hope that we can disrupt McCoy the way Suh and company did. If McCoy has a down game, there is very little Texas can do to win. This, of course, is easier said than done. Alabama has a great defensive line, but not such a dominant player like Suh. He is truly special.

Thanks for the link. Get after UT in Pasadena. Roll tide!

Then again on his show yesterday, Paul Finebaum (an extremely popular and influential regional sports writer and broadcaster) joked that he voted for Tebow #3 instead, and gave no vote to Suh because he didn't want to try to spell Ndamukong. Then, having obviously not seen Suh play much, went on to say something to the effect of "Suh wasn't very impressive in the Big 12 Championship Game," citing a comment made by Bill Oliver during his guest appearance earlier in the show. I mean seriously, Tebow? That guy doesn't even deserve to make the trip this year, and anyone who has paid attention to Florida this year knows it.

I get that people outside of a region don't have the time or inclination to focus on the athletes in other conferences, but if you're going to vote for national candidates, you should at least take it seriously and make an effort see some highlight footage.

I just wanted to let you Huskers know that Alabamians understand and love football better than most in the country. The article below is a writer in the Birmingham News. He gives props to Suh for his performance and makes a case for Suh receiving the Heisman.

LINK

Just want to let you Tide fans know. Since Saturday I have been routing for Alabama to win the National Championship despite your SEC affiliation and despite how good it makes Nebraska look if Texas wins. Several reasons.

You made Tim Tebow Cry and Cry and cry and cry and cry while HIS OFFENSIVE LINEMAN CARESSED HIS HEAD EVER SO TENDERLY. (I cannot hammer that point home to people enough, his lineman was caraessing his head like he was an infant child on national tv while he cried!! Did you see it? I laughed my ever loving a$$ off!)

Also, I know a good football team when I see one. Alabama has a good football team.

I like your QB McElroy. I think he's a gamer.

You're old school and you've spent your time on the sidelines. You deserve the spotlight once again.

BIG XII Officials, The Big XII Conference, and Texas fans have made me really hate Texas . Right now they are dangerously close to Colorado hatred for me and that is a special reservation.

So I say this.. Roll Tide! Beat Texas!

I am old enough (and lucky enough) to have been watching college football during the days when Bear Bryant graced the sidelines. I've always liked Alabama and I would probably cite them as my favorite team in the SEC.

I look forward to the title game and watching Alabama roll Texas.

To put that in perspective, Alabama nose guard Terrence Cody is a likely All-American and these are his stats: no sacks, six tackles for loss, 25 tackles, one pass defensed, no forced fumbles, no interceptions, three quarterback hurries and two blocked kicks.

I know bama uses a different defense, but seriously, as good as Cody is I thought his stats would have been better. Our defense isn't designed for him to make plays he is supposed to occupy lineman so other people can make the tackle. I think his feel for the game and what is going on around him makes Suh special. At 31, I am wondering if I will ever the stats from a DT that he put up the last 2 years. Is so gret, if not, man am I glad I was around to see the show!!!

You made Tim Tebow Cry and Cry and cry and cry and cry while HIS OFFENSIVE LINEMAN CARESSED HIS HEAD EVER SO TENDERLY. (I cannot hammer that point home to people enough, his lineman was caraessing his head like he was an infant child on national tv while he cried!! Did you see it? I laughed my ever loving a$$ off!)

I thought I was the only one that noticed this! Holy shiv your description of it is spot-on, too! I kept watching that and thinking to myself "my God that's exceptionally ghey."

I thought I was the only one that noticed this! Holy shiv your description of it is spot-on, too! I kept watching that and thinking to myself "my God that's exceptionally ghey."

I was thinking darn near the same thing!

You guys will THROTTLE Texas!!! ROLLLLLL TIDEEEEE