2 BIG TIME JUCO COMMITS?

Well 1 that I think most of us expected and 1 that I am still having trouble believing. I just saw this pop up on another board that both Yoshi Hardrick and Lavonte David gave verbals to NU. Anyone have any insider info on this? This would be HUGE! Hardrick is a stud OT that is/was committed to LSU and I think we have all been salivating over David at LB for awhile now.

Well 1 that I think most of us expected and 1 that I am still having trouble believing. I just saw this pop up on another board that both Yoshi Hardrick and Lavonte David gave verbals to NU. Anyone have any insider info on this? This would be HUGE! Hardrick is a stud OT that is/was committed to LSU and I think we have all been salivating over David at LB for awhile now.

that would be amazing, as we desperately need help sooner than later at those positions.

I couldnt tell you if this has ANY legs to it at all. But the rumor has it that the Head Coach from a very prestigous juco was coming to NU to be our OC after this year.

To continue the rumor (which I will repost later in rumorville) it was said that he was bringing two players with him. One of which was committed to another school....

With the recent developments with Watson's golden boy and Ted Gilmore's guy, this makes it VERY VERY interesting.

Hardrick would be a HUGE pickup... we can get all the Curtis Carters & Gabberts we want, but without fixing our O-Line none of that will matter. The fact that he is a JUCO provides the likely hood for immediate help which is needed.

I still think we need to go out and find the best JUCO QB possible to at least challenge Cody Green and push him to be better.

Hardrick would be a HUGE pickup... we can get all the Curtis Carters & Gabberts we want, but without fixing our O-Line none of that will matter. The fact that he is a JUCO provides the likely hood for immediate help which is needed.

I still think we need to go out and find the best JUCO QB possible to at least challenge Cody Green and push him to be better.

bolded statement 1: :yeah

bolded statement 2: you mean someone like Zac Lee?

I couldnt tell you if this has ANY legs to it at all. But the rumor has it that the Head Coach from a very prestigous juco was coming to NU to be our OC after this year.

To continue the rumor (which I will repost later in rumorville) it was said that he was bringing two players with him. One of which was committed to another school....

With the recent developments with Watson's golden boy and Ted Gilmore's guy, this makes it VERY VERY interesting.

Yeah this is also the other shoe so to speak that I didn't mention. I am really peaked now to hear this. Supposedly the KSU Game visit really really swayed Hardrick.

I have heard similar...

I have heard similar...

Anyone who doesn't think that Bo isn't in full control of the ENTIRE team needs to pay attention over the next year plus. He has a vision and WILL make it happen.

I have heard similar...

Anyone who doesn't think that Bo isn't in full control of the ENTIRE team needs to pay attention over the next year plus. He has a vision and WILL make it happen.

I passed this off as just a pipe dream when I heard that this juco coach was coming up here. But with everything that has happened (i.e. recruits that were Watson's leaving), it really makes you wonder what will happen.

I have heard similar...

I passed this off as just a pipe dream when I heard that this juco coach was coming up here. But with everything that has happened (i.e. recruits that were Watson's leaving), it really makes you wonder what will happen.

Did you read that comment that Tyler said in his interview? He said that in talking to Watson on the phone about his doubts concerning the NU Offense, Watson said that NU was heading in a different direction. There are a lot of ways to take that for sure, but you have to wonder.....

bolded statement 1: :yeah

bolded statement 2: you mean someone like Zac Lee?

Have you forgotten Zac Taylor already? How short some young people's memories are. (and I doubt I'm much older than you are.)