SIGNED ATH Kenny Bell

Perhaps we waited just a bit too long to offer him. Had we offered before his visits I think it would have been a done deal. But since we were slowplaying he started getting in touch with a bunch of other schools... by the time we offered other schools had their toes in the door.

This could get very interesting, as others have said.

Perhaps we waited just a bit too long to offer him. Had we offered before his visits I think it would have been a done deal. But since we were slowplaying he started getting in touch with a bunch of other schools... by the time we offered other schools had their toes in the door.

Schools didn't start calling mostly until after NU offered, this one will be interesting.

Schools didn't start calling mostly until after NU offered, this one will be interesting.

:yeah

Plus if we fill up before he decides to pull the trigger he might have missed the train. We are at 17 right now and we should get Cooper, maybe another surprize like heard and then we might be done.

:yeah

Plus if we fill up before he decides to pull the trigger he might have missed the train. We are at 17 right now and we should get Cooper, maybe another surprize like heard and then we might be done.

Hopefully the surprise is Owa. :thumbs

That may be the case, but if you think for a second those schools are calling BECAUSE Nebraska offered, you are crazy. He started sending out film to more places and they started contacting him.

I still think had we been courting this guy and offered him awhile back it would have been a done deal. Those other schools wouldn't have offered him, and this would be a closed book... except for the poeple that would complain that we settled on a second tier guy that nobody else wanted.

I like this kid. Definitely makes tacklers miss. Need him here as WR and punt returner. When is he making his decision?

Yeah, I'd like to see him N as well.

It is getting late in the game. With the new coaching changes announced, I would hate to see this scolly go to a last minute recruit from another school.

Let's go Kenny!!! Go ahead and make the call to Glimore/Pelini and make the commitment. You will make an immediate impact on this team.

I like this kid. Definitely makes tacklers miss. Need him here as WR and punt returner. When is he making his decision?

I dont believe he has announced a timeline.

EZ-E

Have you heard anything!!!

I think we are close on this guy!!! I hope he makes the call. With only 3 spots open, I would hate to lose out on this kid due to the lack of schlorships.

Look for an announcement by the end of the quite period.

I hope so!!!!

My wish list for the last 3 spots. (1/3/10)

C. Cooper S

K. Bell WR

K. Colter QB

I dont believe he has announced a timeline.

EZ-E

Have you heard anything!!!

I think we are close on this guy!!! I hope he makes the call. With only 3 spots open, I would hate to lose out on this kid due to the lack of schlorships.

Look for an announcement by the end of the quite period.

I hope so!!!!

My wish list for the last 3 spots. (1/3/10)

C. Cooper S

K. Bell WR

K. Colter QB

Sorry. I ment to say he has not announced a timeline. He is still thinking about it. He recently was offered by Arizona I believe and Oregon requested film.

It has been very quiet reguarding him lately. We are his leader last I heard. Quite frankly, I dont know what he is waiting for. Our offensive explosion couldnt have hurt our chances at all.

From what I was told he is a very nice kid. Funny as hell, great personality. He would be a great fit for Lincoln and to wear that Husker Red.

By the way. We have another QB that will probably visit before it is all said and done. :)

The QB I am refering to has a cousin by the name of Tommie Frazier. :)

So Colter and Carnes are the last hope of us getting a QB in this class.

By the way. We have another QB that will probably visit before it is all said and done. :)

The QB I am refering to has a cousin by the name of Tommie Frazier. :)

So Colter and Carnes are the last hope of us getting a QB in this class.

Marsh is a outside possibility also.

Dont see him as a scholarship player though. He has been to camp at NU, they have watched him a bunch in our backyard and NU still hasnt offered. If the staff was going to offer him I think they would have done it by now IMO.

With that said I really hope he walks on.