SIGNED ATH Kenny Bell

By the way. We have another QB that will probably visit before it is all said and done. :)

The QB I am refering to has a cousin by the name of Tommie Frazier. :)

So Colter and Carnes are the last hope of us getting a QB in this class.

Marsh is a outside possibility also.

Dont see him as a scholarship player though. He has been to camp at NU, they have watched him a bunch in our backyard and NU still hasnt offered. If the staff was going to offer him I think they would have done it by now IMO. Visiting with the coaches on the 15th, so we'll know then.

With that said I really hope he walks on.

I think he might get an offer if Cooper, Bell, and Carnes\Colter fall through. Possibly a greyshirt, probably a "preferred walk on". I think he could be a decent backup safety, but I think he's set on QB.

By the way. We have another QB that will probably visit before it is all said and done. :)

Marsh is a outside possibility also.

Dont see him as a scholarship player though. He has been to camp at NU, they have watched him a bunch in our backyard and NU still hasnt offered. If the staff was going to offer him I think they would have done it by now IMO. Visiting with the coaches on the 15th, so we'll know then.

With that said I really hope he walks on.

I think he might get an offer if Cooper, Bell, and Carnes\Colter fall through. Possibly a greyshirt, probably a "preferred walk on". I think he could be a decent backup safety, but I think he's set on QB.

Agreed. But I think that we would take Simek before him as well. I would be delighted if he decides to walk on. Getting athletes like this to walk on is huge.

I have to think that if Carnes comes for a visit and sees all the T-Fraiz stuff around the stadium that he would be excited to come to NU.

I have to think that if Carnes comes for a visit and sees all the T-Fraiz stuff around the stadium that he would be excited to come to NU.

That's what I'm thinking too. On top of that, he'll get to meet the man who influenced & molded Tommie Frazier into the person he is today, the legendary Dr. Tom Osborne. I'm sure TO will have some good stories to tell Mr. Carnes concerning Tommie's playing days.

at the same time he could be scared that he wont live up to Tommie

at the same time he could be scared that he wont live up to Tommie

True. Depends on what type of personality he possesses. Some people thrive on the challenge while others shy away from it.

Either way, no matter where he ends up, if he does make an impact, the media will make it a point to throw that out there as a measuring stick.

So any news on Bell or is everything still quiet with him? I haven't heard anything in over a week.

my thinking is that maybe he is waiting how things play out with the other schools?? am then fall back on NU?? but he said he was soo stoked on Nebraska as a kid and on our offer... so it makes you wonder.....

So any news on Bell or is everything still quiet with him? I haven't heard anything in over a week.

my thinking is that maybe he is waiting how things play out with the other schools?? am then fall back on NU?? but he said he was soo stoked on Nebraska as a kid and on our offer... so it makes you wonder.....

He was offered by other schools. I believe he has two visits that he can take still. He may wish to take them.

Watch out for Oregon for this guy....

I know that they requested film from him. Have they offered? I dont recall.

I counted 9 offers for Kenny. Oregon hasn't to date per rivals.

3 Visits.

Visited Minnesota by haven't heard much about that.

Visited Texas Tech and is offered as a DB.

Visited NU and loved it. Said in Rivals, if we offered he would probably commit, then wanted to take a step back. I hope he doesn't wait too long and have some other high profile commits take his scolly. OWA, Cooper, Carnes???? If three more is a real number, it is time to make the call.

I know it is a stretch but I see DeSean Jackson type moves. Threat on punts/KR/WR.

He may be waiting on a high profile QB to sign. Carnes/Colter but we are slanting towards defense, so of the 3 spots 2 could go to **** defenders. OWA/Cooper leaving only one on offense.

Well he said he would pull the trigger if he got an offer,,, so what is the hold up? Did NU not offer? Or he is waiting and slow playing us?

I have to laugh at kids that slow play NU, because the one's that do seem to be going to ;lesser schools and losing out big time. If you want on the train then JUMP, the train is leaving and moving in the right direction very fast. Ask GABBERT that

Well he said he would pull the trigger if he got an offer,,, so what is the hold up? Did NU not offer? Or he is waiting and slow playing us?

I have to laugh at kids that slow play NU, because the one's that do seem to be going to ;lesser schools and losing out big time. If you want on the train then JUMP, the train is leaving and moving in the right direction very fast. Ask GABBERT that

Yes, NU is one of 9 schools that has offered. He has visited 3 of the 9 schools that have offered him. Of the 3 visits we have to stand out, big time. Minnesota??? Texas Tech was offered as DB only/coaching issues. NU offer and has said he would commit if offered.

Slow play is a correct statement. Got an offer around 3 weeks ago from us. I hope he doesn't wait too long.

We are in a quiet period right now, so I would say this will play out very soon. Maybe he just needs a call after the quiet period from Bo Pelini.