SIGNED ATH Kenny Bell

I have a feeling that good news may be on its way reguarding Kenny Bell.

Anything specific or just a hunch? At this point, I know it is a numbers game. I am pulling for this kid, I see he looks very elusive on the youtube video.

I think he can fit in with REX, Heard, C. Green, Enunwa, Mobley and all the up and coming stars at NU. Not to mention the 2011 class of stars.

I don't know if Rivals has updated our commits to 18 but if 20 is a hard number, we may have only two spots left.

I have a feeling that good news may be on its way reguarding Kenny Bell.

Anything specific or just a hunch? At this point, I know it is a numbers game. I am pulling for this kid, I see he looks very elusive on the youtube video.

I think he can fit in with REX, Heard, C. Green, Enunwa, Mobley and all the up and coming stars at NU. Not to mention the 2011 class of stars.

I don't know if Rivals has updated our commits to 18 but if 20 is a hard number, we may have only two spots left.

Rivals isn't reporting anything on Mobley as far as I can tell (as a non-subscriber to HI). They certainly haven't added Mobley to NU's commit list.

He committed this morning. But its a dead period.

You made my day EZ!!!! I LOVE THIS PICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news!!! When can they announce it???

I love that song on his youtube vid. What is the title????

Gotta a plan for that, oh yeah!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ofmYCKeFGw

Somebody just posted with his name saying Go Big Red!!!! Not sure if someone is using his name.

I think this may be a done deal. Great scoop EZ-E. Gotta a plan for that, all right!!!