SIGNED ATH Kenny Bell

with mobley and now bell where is the room for owa, coppere and possible a qb some ppl kids leaving the program..

Coaches have already committed to holding a spot for Cooper no matter what, don't worry about him. Also don't worry about Owa, they will make room. As HSKRNOKC pointed out, non qualifiers will happen most years. Mobley is a potential candidate for that, still would like to have him though so we shall see. Big question IMO is if both Simek and Carnes try to commit does Bo make room for both? I really hope so, but we shall see.

with mobley and now bell where is the room for owa, coppere and possible a qb some ppl kids leaving the program..

Coaches have already committed to holding a spot for Cooper no matter what, don't worry about him. Also don't worry about Owa, they will make room. As HSKRNOKC pointed out, non qualifiers will happen most years. Mobley is a potential candidate for that, still would like to have him though so we shall see. Big question IMO is if both Simek and Carnes try to commit does Bo make room for both? I really hope so, but we shall see.

Has reported that our coaches say IF they take another O lineman, he is their first choice FWIW.

Has reported that our coaches say IF they take another O lineman, he is their first choice FWIW.

Would love to have him, really need another Freshman O-Lineman IMO.

:thumbs @ EZ-E

Rivals has a teaser that Bo was hosted by Kenny Bell today and committed this morning.

Can anyone post the details?

So much for a quiet period. I have no idea how this stuff works.

Great news and way to break it EZ-E.

Great day for NU.

IBWT In Bo We Trust