Fourth quarter rally on our hands for the Heisman?

You my friend are drinking the kool aid harder than i have ever seen anyone drink it before.

Aw, the sun is finally up here in Seattle and now I think I'll try some of that crack laced kool-aid that you guys accuse me of consuming too much of. Never tried it before, but it sounds like I should expect to have wild dreams and say many fantastic things that no one will believe! Wow, I can't wait to see what I come up with next!

Seriously, off to work so I can support the government and the banksters and make sure they don't go hungry.

Check back with you all later when my natural high is at it's next daily peak and I can amaze you with my foolish nonsense... :wtf

Well, well, well... It's been a few hours since I was more or less ridiculed as a crack user and kool-aid drinker extraordinaire for boldly predicting that Suh WILL walk away with the trophy tomorrow night and make history. Hmm..., let's see what's been going on....

Wow, Suh has moved into 2nd place ahead of Gerhart in the stiffarmtrophy.com projection and closed the gap on Ingram from 4.6% down to 3.3%, which is WELL within the statistical margin for error for him to take the lead in the actual voting.... Stiffarmtrophy.com is holding back on any projected winner thus far because it's statisitically too close to call. Hmmm.... What to do?

:sarcasm

You guys are right. He has absolutely no chance to win. I guess I'll call my bookie right now and cancel my enormous double-down-all-in bet that would make me almost as rich as Suhs' signing bonus in the NFL... WTF was I thinking? The Big Red will never crack the top 10 ever again and Suh is just an over-rated Hypesman wannabe... All hope is lost and Pellini will follow in the footsteps of Charlie Weis...

NOT!!

I just called my bookie and told him I'm ready to double-double down as soon as I can get to an ATM and take out the maximum allowable cash advance on ALL my credit cards. I think I want to have my own jet along with my own island so Suh will be relaxed and comfortable when I fly him in on my private jet to visit and attend the grand opening of the House of Spears Luxury Island Resort somewhere between Jamaica and Cameroon.... I wonder if there is a limit on how many nude models one can employ to serve Suh and I drinks (spiked and crack laced kool-aid of course) as we bask in our overwhelming success far, far away from the troubles and worries of ordinary life.... Oh, and my island will not have any cars or roads so that Suh doesn't have to worry about drinking and driving and dodging various tropical pets as they try to cross the road and avoid his oncoming SUV... Boy are we gonna have one awesome party together-- I promise to send you guys a post card and maybe even some nude pics of the gorgeous, voluptuous models I will happily and generously employ...

:snacks::espnsucks::LOLtartar:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo:w00t:bonez:woo:woo:woo:madash:boxosoap:worship:cheers:cheers:nanalama:clap:cop:chuckleshufflechuckleshuffle:corndance:corndancededhoarse

:koolaid2:

HEISMAN UPSET ALERT!!!

Stiffarmtrophy.com just released another update on web radio and Suh is closing hard on Ingram for the lead, trailing now by just 1.9%!!

SUH is about to sack the F****** Heisman Trophy and yet most of you remain seated with your eyes closed and merely dreaming that he will make a heroic play. Meanwhile, I'm jumping up and down with my eyes wide open as I watch history and a legend in the making as Suh rips the Heisman Trophy out of Ingrams' hands at the goal line and returns it the other way for 6 points and the biggest Husker W in a long, long time--- just as I have been predicting he would for the last several hours now...

Folks, we are less than 24 hours away from the biggest Husker party that anyone's thrown in years! Now stand up and open your eyes and start making some F****** noise or go back to the parking lot and turn in all your Huk-ster gear on the way out...

SSSSUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

HEISMAN UPSET ALERT!!!

Stiffarmtrophy.com just released another update on web radio and Suh is closing hard on Ingram for the lead, trailing now by just 1.9%!!

SUH is about to sack the F****** Heisman Trophy and yet most of you remain seated with your eyes closed and merely dreaming that he will make a heroic play. Meanwhile, I'm jumping up and down with my eyes wide open as I watch history and a legend in the making as Suh rips the Heisman Trophy out of Ingrams' hands at the goal line and returns it the other way for 6 points and the biggest Husker W in a long, long time--- just as I have been predicting he would for the last several hours now...

Folks, we are less than 24 hours away from the biggest Husker party that anyone's thrown in years! Now stand up and make some F****** noise or go back to the parking lot and turn in all your Huk-ster gear on the way out...

SSSSUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Is Suh wins it, I hope you have copious amounts of crow because a lot of us will be needing a heaping serving of it

For the record, I'm right there with ya' Seattle. I think Suh is making up ground quickly and the non-traditional votes for Suh will be the ones least likely to be made public early. I really to believe it will be Suh in a close but clear vote...as he will have the most 1st place votes for sure.

Well, well, well... It's been a few hours since I was more or less ridiculed as a crack user and kool-aid drinker extraordinaire for boldly predicting that Suh WILL walk away with the trophy tomorrow night and make history. Hmm..., let's see what's been going on....

Wow, Suh has moved into 2nd place ahead of Gerhart in the stiffarmtrophy.com projection and closed the gap on Ingram from 4.6% down to 3.3%, which is WELL within the statistical margin for error for him to take the lead in the actual voting.... Stiffarmtrophy.com is holding back on any projected winner thus far because it's statisitically too close to call. Hmmm.... What to do?

:sarcasm

You guys are right. He has absolutely no chance to win. I guess I'll call my bookie right now and cancel my enormous double-down-all-in bet that would make me almost as rich as Suhs' signing bonus in the NFL... WTF was I thinking? The Big Red will never crack the top 10 ever again and Suh is just an over-rated Hypesman wannabe... All hope is lost and Pellini will follow in the footsteps of Charlie Weis...

NOT!!

I just called my bookie and told him I'm ready to double-double down as soon as I can get to an ATM and take out the maximum allowable cash advance on ALL my credit cards. I think I want to have my own jet along with my own island so Suh will be relaxed and comfortable when I fly him in on my private jet to visit and attend the grand opening of the House of Spears Luxury Island Resort somewhere between Jamaica and Cameroon.... I wonder if there is a limit on how many nude models one can employ to serve Suh and I drinks (spiked and crack laced kool-aid of course) as we bask in our overwhelming success far, far away from the troubles and worries of ordinary life.... Oh, and my island will not have any cars or roads so that Suh doesn't have to worry about drinking and driving and dodging various tropical pets as they try to cross the road and avoid his oncoming SUV... Boy are we gonna have one awesome party together-- I promise to send you guys a post card and maybe even some nude pics of the gorgeous, voluptuous models I will happily and generously employ...

:snacks::espnsucks::LOLtartar:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo:w00t:bonez:woo:woo:woo:madash:boxosoap:worship:cheers:cheers:nanalama:clap:cop:chuckleshufflechuckleshuffle:corndance:corndancededhoarse