Fourth quarter rally on our hands for the Heisman?

so im guess im not too far off in my thinking that you dont get out of the house much then.

Your are correct. I haven't left my windowless underground bunker since November 23, 2001 when the only thing left that made me feel like I looked like George Clooney instead of Franken-Rivers melted down like Chernobyl and left me stranded in vast wasteland of despair and hopelessness...

Is the sky still blue? I hope so, because I'm thinking I might emerge from the darkness next fall when we begin to finally put the horror that began on November 23, 2001 forever behind us and begin the next dynasty of Big Red dominance.

ooohhh....bandwagoner. yeah, come join us horribly depressed minions that have continued to trudge to games and support the team. need me to send you some shirts?

Thanks for the offer on the shirts, but I don't need them right now. I haven't put on any clothes since my solitary confinement began. I just sit around naked all day, picking at my scabs, lesions and tumors and watching reruns of the glory days and faithfully tuning into every Husker game that I can receive in my subterranean region of the country.

When I do decide to emerge from the bowels of the earth, I will need something to cover my naked, disease infested body and microscopic genitalia. But I don't want to come out in just any old ordinary Husker gear. I want something special. Can you get your hands on an authentic Lil' Red suit? I know it won't be a huge improvement over my natural appearance, but it's what I want. I dream of one day suiting up as Lil' Red so that I can attend every Husker game and run and dance and jump and scream for our beloved Huskers and see the fans look down on me with only half of the revulsion that I encounter when in my true physical form. You got any connections to help me out?

so im guess im not too far off in my thinking that you dont get out of the house much then.

Your are correct. I haven't left my windowless underground bunker since November 23, 2001 when the only thing left that made me feel like I looked like George Clooney instead of Franken-Rivers melted down like Chernobyl and left me stranded in vast wasteland of despair and hopelessness...

Is the sky still blue? I hope so, because I'm thinking I might emerge from the darkness next fall when we begin to finally put the horror that began on November 23, 2001 forever behind us and begin the next dynasty of Big Red dominance.

ooohhh....bandwagoner. yeah, come join us horribly depressed minions that have continued to trudge to games and support the team. need me to send you some shirts?

Thanks for the offer on the shirts, but I don't need them right now. I haven't put on any clothes since my solitary confinement began. I just sit around naked all day, picking at my scabs, lesions and tumors and watching reruns of the glory days and faithfully tuning into every Husker game that I can receive in my subterranean region of the country.

When I do decide to emerge from the bowels of the earth, I will need something to cover my naked, disease infested body and microscopic genitalia. But I don't want to come out in just any old ordinary Husker gear. I want something special. Can you get your hands on an authentic Lil' Red suit? I know it won't be a huge improvement over my natural appearance, but it's what I want. I dream of one day suiting up as Lil' Red so that I can attend every Husker game and run and dance and jump and scream for our beloved Huskers and see the fans look down on me with only half of the revulsion that I encounter when in my true physical form. You got any connections to help me out?

I take it all back.