QB Cameron Newton

He is not what we are looking for. Word is he thinks he is something and has an ego the size of Texas. We dont need him. K-State isnt going to get Cam. I believe him to be an Ole Miss lean. The OU coaches talked to him immediately after the Juco championship game.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/s...b_arrested.html

Here is the link. I dont think Bo Pelini will recruit this type of kid.

At least he has a strong arm, the way he tossed that stolen computer out the window.

JK- We don't need to turn into a FSU or The U, so I agree, character counts.

Bo Pilini has our ship sailing in the right direction. Please don't give up on Cody. He can lead this team for the next 3 seasons. Look at some of the highlights on his tape. 6'4" and can out run defenders. Arm is accurate but he was a true freshman. Give him a chance to earn the spot this coming season. Our OL will be much better and overall our offense will be much better. I think we will average giving up 10 points and less per game, so you do the math. 2 TD's wins most of our games, including Texas at home and Texas in the Big XII Championship. Our schedule has Jake Locker and Texas as the two toughest tests. Jake is a runner, we have a run defense, so we can win with great D.

S