Jake Locker to return for senior season at UW

zinner111

Check some highlights...he runs a 4.4 and has a rocket...some were projecting him as the #1 qb in this years draft had he entered.

#1 QB??????? Over McCoy, Bradford, Tim "ESPN sucks my d!ck" Tebow I know he is good but he isnt #1 QB good.

Yep. Scout had him as the #9 overall pick, the first QB taken. I've seen him as high as the #3 pick. He's legit.

:yeah

Great get for Washington to have him stay

Wow, hopefully he doesn't get hurt and ruin his draft stock like Bradford. Looks like Claussen will be the #1 QB now!

It would ruin his draft stock in two sports. Locker made $300k playing baseball for the Angels last year.

So Locker, the best QB in college fb, plays out his senior year at UW. And it doesn’t even cost them a scholie—or at least he wasn’t on scholarship this season year. This is an incredible deal for the Huskies.

I live just across the lake from Huskie Stadium, so I can confirm that Locker and the new coaching staff will make the the Huskies an extremely competitive game for us next year. Being local, it was obvious in early 07 that they had a special QB on their hands and I was instantly jealous and have remained so. The guy is fast, smart, great arm, tough and just plain fun to watch.

I can't wait to see the Big Red for a "home away from home" game here in the Seattle and it should be a thriller worth the admission price easily.

Below is a convenient link provided to some Locker highlights on youtube. Start with the 07 highlights where he first showed his stiff as the freshman starter. I'm confident you will enjoy Jakes wild ride-- but then immediately start to worry about playing against him next season....

LINK

I live just across the lake from Huskie Stadium, so I can confirm that Locker and the new coaching staff will make the the Huskies an extremely competitive game for us next year. Being local, it was obvious in early 07 that they had a special QB on their hands and I was instantly jealous and have remained so. The guy is fast, smart, great arm, tough and just plain fun to watch.

I can't wait to see the Big Red for a "home away from home" game here in the Seattle and it should be a thriller worth the admission price easily.

Below is a convenient link provided to some Locker highlights on youtube. Start with the 07 highlights where he first showed his stiff as the freshman starter. I'm confident you will enjoy Jakes wild ride-- but then immediately start to worry about playing against him next season....

LINK

Seattle Red..I will be joining you as I live up Interstate 5 in Everett. I got to enjoy this series in both Seattle and Lincoln in 97 and 98 and I believe it is a wonderful series. I will be reminding my friends here in Seattle how "the greatest fans in college football" gave their Huskies a standing ovation in '92 when they won in Lincoln on route to a national championship.

I concur that I think the Huskies will be improved under Sarkisian and could give the Huskers fits in Seattle. Nevertheless, I want to encourage all of my friends in Nebraska to make the trip. You won't find a more scenic stadium in all of college football, Huskie fans are okay in my book, and the dining and attractions in the area are worth the trip. Hope to see you all in September.