Who are some of your all time favorite Huskers?

suh_fan93

Zach Wiegert - from my hometown of Fremont

Marc Munford - The guy was a beast

I.M. Hipp - One of my earliest heros

Johnny Rodgers - Early hero

Joel Mackovica - One of the best FBs ever

Broderick Thomas - The Sandman

Peters Bros. - Domination

Lawrence Phillips - Okay, he sucks in his personal life, but fun to watch run.

Amen. What a jerk. He was a great runner, and pure joy to watch on the field, but you can't look at any of his highlights anymore without revulsion. As great as he was on the field, everything afterward makes you want to forget he ever existed.

Zach Wiegert - from my hometown of Fremont

I didn't know you were from Fremont. I grew up in Sunset north of town. Did you go to Fremont High or Bergan?

The Bullocks

The Browns

Super Demarrio

Porkchop

Crunk (Bernard Thomas)

Wally Muhammed my roomate "helped" him with homework.

Tommie Frazier

House of Spears

Love the story of Tyrone Fahie

Always loved the Grixby's lots of heart there.

Frank Solich smallest fullback ever that gave us The Bo Pelini

Albion boys Damon and Darren Schmadeke and Jason Olnes

Matt Herian played against him in High school that broken femur messed him up.

JORDAN LARSON GRRRRRR

Brandon Rigoni because of his huge effort on and off the field. Being only 5' 9" myself, I have to support the smaller guy that played big!

Finally someone mentioned Rigoni, he was the man i loved watching him run down on kickoffs tryin to kill someone. He had more effort and the rest of the team combined.

Also both Makovica brothers were awesome

Finally i have to give some props to Dane Todd cause he was a 2 or 3 year starter for the huskers and he was a pre-med students at UNL that graduated with a 4.0, myself being a pre-dental student and playing college football for a year, i know how time consuming both those things are and that is unbelievable.

Amen. What a jerk. He was a great runner, and pure joy to watch on the field, but you can't look at any of his highlights anymore without revulsion. As great as he was on the field, everything afterward makes you want to forget he ever existed.

I watch his highlights before about 80% of the games. It helps to think of him in a vaccum of only the size of the football field. Oh, and walking through the tunnel in one of those highlight videos like he was a man coming down to take all those boys to the woodshed. Seeing

still gives me chills.

For their playmaking abilities, I would say Tommie Frazier, Ahman Green, Lawrence Phillips, Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar and Eric Crouch.

For their defensive dominance, I would say the Peter brothers, the Brown brothers, Grant Wistrom, Terrell Farley (he was an animal!), and Suh (best ever?).

And for most inspiring, Kenny Walker walks away with this one hands down...even though Brook Berringer is way up there in my book as well.

I also can't forget those offensive linemen that make the holes for the playmakers. So, for this one I give a lot of credit to guys like Aaron Graham and Dave Rimington. Men among boys.

So, even though I clearly tend to lean towards the mid-90's teams, I still give a lot of credit to the old school as well.