Who will be here for Spring Ball?

Chase Rome, Jay Guy, and Jamarcus Hardrick...Is that all? No one with any informtaion out there? That's a good start, althought I wish Heard, or another one of the offensive players would be there for spring ball. we could use their help!

those three is all. wish Lavonte would have made it but he will be here in the summer.

Chase Rome, Jay Guy, and Jamarcus Hardrick...Is that all? No one with any informtaion out there? That's a good start, althought I wish Heard, or another one of the offensive players would be there for spring ball. we could use their help!

those three is all. wish Lavonte would have made it but he will be here in the summer.

Thanks EZ-E. I wish he could have made it as well, but it's great to have Hardrick there to improve our poor O-line.

The other day I was realizing how much of an advantage it is to have a kid come in at semester. It isnt out of the question then for him to contribute right away as it is almost a RS year. If the kid does indeed RS his freshman year then he has 1.5 years under his belt and two spring games once he is asked to contribute.