SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

• 3 weeks later...

Springfield (Ohio) junior defensive tackle Kevin Williams is one of the top prospects in the 2011 Ohio class. Williams, 6-foot-3, 275-pounds, just completed an outstanding season, one which led to his first offer.

"Nebraska was the first school to offer and I can't tell you how great that felt," he admitted. "Nebraska is a great school and a great football program, and it's an honor to be offered the chance to play there. I watched several of their games and I love their aggressive defense. I plan on going out to Nebraska for their spring game, and while I plan on going through the recruiting process, my thoughts on Nebraska are strong."

The fact that the Cornhuskers featured what many people feel was the best college football player in the country in 2009, defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, certainly won't hurt Nebraska's chances of landing a commitment from Williams.

"Ndamukong Suh is an amazing player and I like to pattern my game after him," Williams said of the Nebraska star. "I look up to him so much, and he's a player I'm trying to be like on the football field. Maybe I'll be his successor some day at Nebraska, you never know."

Sounds promising :cheers

New up-date on Kevin For the Arizona game he had a little game party, he has the huskers on top at this time. He likes the D and believes it suits his style. Growing up he cheered for ND. Kevin will make a decision in the spring. Looking for a team which he can fit into their style, wants to major in engineering and will commit to a school who graduates a high rate of their football players.

Will attend the spring game with all of his family.This sounds promising :koolaid2:

New up-date on Kevin For the Arizona game he had a little game party, he has the huskers on top at this time. He likes the D and believes it suits his style. Growing up he cheered for ND. Kevin will make a decision in the spring. Looking for a team which he can fit into their style, wants to major in engineering and will commit to a school who graduates a high rate of their football players.

Will attend the spring game with all of his family.This sounds promising :koolaid2:

How's Notre Dame levels compared to us, anybody?

Notre Dame ranks 2nd in the nation at 93% GSR (Graduation Success Rate) in football while Nebraska ranks tied for 12th (with 4 other schools) at 78% GSR in football.

On the flipside, Nebraska ranks 1st in the nation in CoSIDA Academic All-Americans in football with 98 followed by Penn St. with 53 and Notre Dame with 52.

Notre Dame ranks 2nd in the nation at 93% GSR (Graduation Success Rate) in football while Nebraska ranks tied for 12th (with 4 other schools) at 78% GSR in football.

On the flipside, Nebraska ranks 1st in the nation in CoSIDA Academic All-Americans in football with 98 followed by Penn St. with 53 and Notre Dame with 52.

Thanks Nex!