SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

Doesn't look as quick and elusive as Chase Rome and Jay Guy. But he's definitely aggressive, gets off his blocks well, and chases down who he needs to chase down. Seems like he finishes well and keeps that motor going. I'd like to see him put on about 20lbs of muscle and get a little quicker... if he can do this I think he could be a great asset to our team.

He'll be at Nebraska's spring game in April. He also said that he wants to make a decision of where he will commit by the end of spring. He's in the process of narrowing down his choices. Lastly, he plans on graduating from HS in December so that he can enroll in college early.

He'll be at Nebraska's spring game in April. He also said that he wants to make a decision of where he will commit by the end of spring. He's in the process of narrowing down his choices. Lastly, he plans on graduating from HS in December so that he can enroll in college early.

I know a lot more goes into it, but if he is making his decision this spring then I find it hard to believe he'll be able to discover an atmposphere that can rival ours in the spring. Game day is spectacular, but it's pretty darn good at other schools as well. Spring however - we stand head and shoulders above 99% of the others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...