SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

he's got an impressive list.... i know he has hyped up Nebraska but has he done the same with other schools? in other words why are we convinced that he MIGHT sign with us in less than a month or so......

:dunno

B/c he has been high on us for a long time. I've yet to read anything about Williams giving high praise to any other school but Nebraska and Michigan. I'll give an update from the article when I get home from work this evening.

he's got an impressive list.... i know he has hyped up Nebraska but has he done the same with other schools? in other words why are we convinced that he MIGHT sign with us in less than a month or so......

:dunno

B/c he has been high on us for a long time. I've yet to read anything about Williams giving high praise to any other school but Nebraska and Michigan. I'll give an update from the article when I get home from work this evening.

skerchicagio you the man!

Rivals Article summary:

Williams is going to make his decision after visiting for the spring game!!! He is down to Nebraska, Wisconson, Michigan, and Stanford. About NU, he said that Nebraska is very high on his list because of Coach JP. He will be visiting with pretty much his entire family...Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, two little brothers, and a little sister. Distance is NOT a factor with him either.

Looks promising guys... potential :star:star:star:star:star

Junior year: 157 Tackles, 15 Sacks, & 15 TFL

Rivals Article summary:

Williams is going to make his decision after visiting for the spring game!!! He is down to Nebraska, Wisconson, Michigan, and Stanford. About NU, he said that Nebraska is very high on his list because of Coach JP. He will be visiting with pretty much his entire family...Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, two little brothers, and a little sister. Distance is NOT a factor with him either.

JP is a monster when it comes to recruiting During his time with us he has been the lead, according to rivals, for (in order by year):

PJ Smith

Khiry Cooper

Jason Ankrah

Rex Burkhead

Chase Rome

Walker Ashburn

Jay Guy

Donovan Vestal

Tobi Okuyemi

And he just missed on Owa. So far this year he is the lead for:

Jalen Grimble

Lyndell Johnson

Jonathan Lee

Desmond Roland

Trai Turner

Kevin Williams

I highly doubt this kid will be a five star, the only real football powerhouses on there are Michigan and Nebraska, if you can even count Michigan anymore.

Who cares!!! Suh was a 4star and look what happened... the staff adds stars. Heck give us a 3 and we'll make him a 5 (Jared Crick).

yeah that was kinda weak........

I highly doubt this kid will be a five star, the only real football powerhouses on there are Michigan and Nebraska, if you can even count Michigan anymore.

Who cares!!! Suh was a 4star and look what happened... the staff adds stars. Heck give us a 3 and we'll make him a 5 (Jared Crick).

Everyone take a deep breath. I was replying to HuskerNation, who said he is a potential 5 star. I said that's very unlikely with his offer list.

Rivals Article summary:

After reading this article, I would be very surprised to see him pick a school other than Nebraska. He plans to make his decision about a week after the visit or by the end of the month.

Rivals Article summary:

After reading this article, I would be very surprised to see him pick a school other than Nebraska. He plans to make his decision about a week after the visit or by the end of the month.

So as long as we don't lose the game then? :laughpound

Rivals Article summary:

Looks promising guys... potential :star :star :star :star :star

:thumbs

Thanks for the update.

Everyone take a deep breath. I was replying to HuskerNation, who said he is a potential 5 star. I said that's very unlikely with his offer list.

sorry i've just been moody latetly......