SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

I watched an interview with Kevin recently. Not only is he a well spoken individual, but he seems to share the lunchpail mentality of Pelini and traditional Nebraska––nothing is given, everything is earned.

This interview more than anything leads me to believe he'll be our next commit, unless someone beats him to it this weekend.

I watched an interview with Kevin recently. Not only is he a well spoken individual, but he seems to share the lunchpail mentality of Pelini and traditional Nebraska––nothing is given, everything is earned.

This interview more than anything leads me to believe he'll be our next commit, unless someone beats him to it this weekend.

I'm glad Mich and Rich are out of there. I was afraid they would sneak in and make some noise.

the next few days will be pretty interesting for suuure.........

i heard that KW had a blast and was stoked about everything.......... in the next couple of days i'm sure we'll be pretty happy :nanalama

If this is true we could have 2 very good D linemen from the spring game, looks like Jalen Grimble is a husker :koolaid2:

new rivals teaser any info..

Kevin said he had an amazing time so far on his visit. It really sounds like he's going to commit soon. He said he hasn't ruled out committing before going home tomorrow, but wants to sleep on it to see if he has the same feeling about everything in the morning. He said he was heading out the door to hang out with Jamal Turner, so I expect Turner to put the hard press on him tonight. He said there haven't been any negatives about his trip, whereas his other trips all had at least one negative to them. I would say he's all but N.

• Fire 2

Kevin said he had an amazing time so far on his visit. It really sounds like he's going to commit soon. He said he hasn't ruled out committing before going home tomorrow, but wants to sleep on it to see if he has the same feeling about everything in the morning. He said he was heading out the door to hang out with Jamal Turner, so I expect Turner to put the hard press on him tonight. He said there haven't been any negatives about his trip, whereas his other trips all had at least one negative to them. I would say he's all but N.

Welcome back stranger. :)

Haven't seen you around the boards lately. How's life?

Thanks, Nexus. Between dissertation writing and the recent birth of our first child, I've been pretty busy. Just building up good will with the wife so I can be a presence here in the fall.

Thanks, Nexus. Between dissertation writing and the recent birth of our first child, I've been pretty busy. Just building up good will with the wife so I can be a presence here in the fall.

Glad to hear. At least you got your priorities in order. Nothing wrong with that, my friend.

judging by that pic he aint doing so well..... :laughpound

just kidding......

• Fire 1

judging by that pic he aint doing so well..... :laughpound

just kidding......

:lol:

That's Gareth from The Office (UK version). Classic show.

• Fire 1