SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

Summary of Rival's article:

The biggest reason he chose Nebraska is because his family loved it! Also how the Pelini's developed Ndomukong Suh into a beast. His coach personally knows Bo and said that Nebraska would be a great fit for him. The main thing that grabbed my attention is Kevin's visiting with Jamal Turner. He told Kevin that if he committed, a lot of other top players would soon follow. Pretty interesting... :koolaid2:

The biggest reason he chose Nebraska is because his family loved it! Also how the Pelini's developed Ndomukong Suh into a beast. His coach personally knows Bo and said that Nebraska would be a great fit for him. The main thing that grabbed my attention is Kevin's visiting with Jamal Turner. He told Kevin that if he committed, a lot of other top players would soon follow. Pretty interesting... :koolaid2:

Isn't it funny how Kevin's coach has a son that plays football for Nick Saban? He could've very easily influenced him to look at Alabama but instead reached out to his old childhood buddy, Bo and nudged him towards NU.

Isn't it funny how Kevin's coach has a son that plays football for Nick Saban? He could've very easily influenced him to look at Alabama but instead reached out to his old childhood buddy, Bo and nudged him towards NU.

Did Bama recruit KW? I didn't see an offer on his Rivals offer list.

alright for KW for committing... pretty much the worst kept secret in recruiting....

i am more interested in what JT had to say about it opening up the flood gates........ not sure what it means but i think we'll be picking up somemore recruits ina few days or so... nothing for sure... just a hunch

but right on to KW!!!!

• Fire 1

No, but my point was, the coach didn't try to push him towards Bama. He could've easily said, "hey Nick, this is Coach Marrow, my son plays for you, I have a kid up here. . . ."

NICE!!!

Hope this K-Will is as explosive as the K-will on my favorite NFL team

Welcome K. Will! This class is making me so excited for football season! NCAA is definately being played tonight! :corndance

I just booted up my NCAA too! This is sweet news! I know it was expected, but I was giddy all day waiting for his announcement.

No, but my point was, the coach didn't try to push him towards Bama. He could've easily said, "hey Nick, this is Coach Marrow, my son plays for you, I have a kid up here. . . ."

Gotcha. :thumbs