SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

Rivals Article summary:

Williams is going to make his decision after visiting for the spring game!!! He is down to Nebraska, Wisconson, Michigan, and Stanford. About NU, he said that Nebraska is very high on his list because of Coach JP. He will be visiting with pretty much his entire family...Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, two little brothers, and a little sister. Distance is NOT a factor with him either.

Looks promising guys... potential :star:star:star:star:star

Junior year: 157 Tackles, 15 Sacks, & 15 TFL

:blink: IS THAT A MISPRINT LOL

In my opinion I think it'll come down to us and Michigan. Kevin and his parents walked out of Michigan really impressed and now Kevin wants more information about Michigan. I think we'll have an upper hand with Kevin because he'll visit Nebraska last and he'll actually get to see a full house at a scrimmage for the Red/White game. Seeing Nebraska last will leave a last impression for Mr. Williams and his family to the point that they won't even think about Michigan after they leave Lincoln.

Rivals Article summary:

Williams is going to make his decision after visiting for the spring game!!! He is down to Nebraska, Wisconson, Michigan, and Stanford. About NU, he said that Nebraska is very high on his list because of Coach JP. He will be visiting with pretty much his entire family...Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, two little brothers, and a little sister. Distance is NOT a factor with him either.

Looks promising guys... potential :star:star:star:star:star

In my opinion I think it'll come down to us and Michigan. Kevin and his parents walked out of Michigan really impressed and now Kevin wants more information about Michigan. I think we'll have an upper hand with Kevin because he'll visit Nebraska last and he'll actually get to see a full house at a scrimmage for the Red/White game. Seeing Nebraska last will leave a last impression for Mr. Williams and his family to the point that they won't even think about Michigan after they leave Lincoln.

I think Grimble, Williams, Green, and Westerman are all gonna leave NU's spring game speechless and give verbals the next day. Talk about opening up the floodgates...

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2::koolaid2:

Rivals Article summary:

Looks promising guys... potential :star :star :star :star :star

Not a misprint. He competes in the 2nd largest division in Ohio, even though his football team isn't very good (3-7).

Don't forget that Kevin will also get to meet his idol, Suh.

Since they're planning a special announcement for Suh that day, can you imagine the reaction the recruits will have once the whole stadium erupts in their SUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH chant?

Needless to say having Suh there at the game should help our recruiting that day along with our 70k + fans.

Rivals Article summary:

Looks promising guys... potential :star :star :star :star :star

Not a misprint. He competes in the 2nd largest division in Ohio, even though his football team isn't very good (3-7).

Since they're planning a special announcement for Suh that day, can you imagine the reaction the recruits will have once the whole stadium erupts in their SUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH chant?

Needless to say having Suh there at the game should help our recruiting that day along with our 70k + fans.

Kevin, Jalen Grimble, Isiah Norton, Quincey Russell. Those kids are gonna see what defensive line coaching is all about. Suh being at the game is just the icing on the cake for a good recruting weekend. :koolaid2:

the whole part about the entire family coming down is huge (dont know if the same happened at UM) but it says a lot about the opinion of the extended family..... here i think Nebraska can shine as we have heard many time Nebraska football is all about family and a close family atmosphere.... kids who desire a safe nice place and promotes good actions and values i think can really shiine and impress KW's extended clan.............plus suh cant hurt either

:corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance

I highly doubt this kid will be a five star, the only real football powerhouses on there are Michigan and Nebraska, if you can even count Michigan anymore.

Who cares!!! Suh was a 4star and look what happened... the staff adds stars. Heck give us a 3 and we'll make him a 5 (Jared Crick).

yeah that was kinda weak........

Everyone take a deep breath. I was replying to HuskerNation, who said he is a potential 5 star. I said that's very unlikely with his offer list.

sorry i've just been moody latetly......

No pasa nada.

the whole part about the entire family coming down is huge (dont know if the same happened at UM) but it says a lot about the opinion of the extended family..... here i think Nebraska can shine as we have heard many time Nebraska football is all about family and a close family atmosphere.... kids who desire a safe nice place and promotes good actions and values i think can really shiine and impress KW's extended clan.............plus suh cant hurt either

Yes, his entire family also visited UM too. But that's because UM and NU are his Top 2 favorites at the moment.

Yes, his entire family also visited UM too. But that's because UM and NU are his Top 2 favorites at the moment.

It hard for me to imagine Rich Rod being a family oriented kind of guy....I dont know why.

It hard for me to imagine Rich Rod being a family oriented kind of guy....I dont know why.

Well I can't judge other schools but put it this way, I like the fact that all of our recruits and their families will have a chance to meet Tom Osborne. You couldn't ask for anyone better to meet the parents than T.O.

Well I can't judge other schools but put it this way, I like the fact that all of our recruits and their families will have a chance to meet Tom Osborne. You couldn't ask for anyone better to meet the parents than T.O.

agree, talk about a father figure. :worship

Thats one reason why I wouldn't mind going to the spring game just to relive that chant one last time till Suh goes Pro. Man I'm going to miss him play for the Huskers and the SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH chant.

Thats one reason why I wouldn't mind going to the spring game just to relive that chant one last time till Suh goes Pro. Man I'm going to miss him play for the Huskers and the SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH chant.

I'm with you. I was a little misty eyed at the K-State game last year, knowing it would be our last time seeing him perform in Memorial Stadium.

I'm with you. I was a little misty eyed at the K-State game last year, knowing it would be our last time seeing him perform in Memorial Stadium.

Forevermore I'd like to see NU fans celebrate excellent defensive line play by giving out a "SUHHHHHHH!!!!" What better props can you give a guy to change a cheer from a noun to a verb?