Alex Henery

They list him as 6'2" - 175 lbs. If that's true he must be carrying lead weights in his pocket. We have nick-named him "TK" for Tiny Kicker.

He is such a weapon as both a punter and a place kicker that he could be the second kicker ever taken #1 in the draft (the first was Ray Guy, taken by the Raiders. Quite possibly the best punter ever.).

T_O_B

:)

I'm curious if Bo will ever let him attempt a 60yd field goal.

And yes, I agree. Henery is the best kicker in the Conf if not, the country.

His 47 yarder would've been good from 62 yards. That had at least 15 more yards on it.

62? I say 70. After watching a replay of the game, the damn ball was still not on the way down when it went thru the posts. Just amazing.

in high school just before half he was rushed onto the field to attempt a 60 yarder. he kicked it much lower than he does now and still hit the cross bar. this is why i was pulling for callahan to pull henery's redshirt against texas in the terrence nunn game for a 57 yarder.. we all know he can make that now. in hind sight.. glad it didnt happen

Discussing our team with the Arizona fans, one of the questions was asked is there anyone else than Suh.

My first response was Henery.

He is a major weapon, can change the game in numerous ways.

He did not have the spectacular punt this week we have come to expect, but he drilled the field goals. They were very impressed with him and did not see the weapon he is punting.

He will be a first round draft pick I think. Thank God we got the kid.