Flexing

mwj98

I haven't been on the board for a while and I am sure someone posted already, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I sure did love seeing some swagger out of our team last night.

Amen to this. THis team didn't show a ton of emotion this year, but last night was fun to watch. The shimmys and shakes - the SWAGGER is definitely back.

watching the defense when they celebrated, it really seemed like they were playing as a team and not just executing their assignments. i always thought SUH was too serious, which i respected (he made a play, that no one else could ever make, and get right back to the line) but i thoroughly enjoyed watching him celebrate and show some emotion.

the best thing about paul flexing is that every bowl championship week promo will be showing it, great footage for a highlight reel.

Espn just showed it during their bowl week highlights reel...and Lee's rushing TD too. Lovin it...

it's making me watch all the bowls now, just in case they show/say anything huskers (i should be careful with the va. tech game, though).

the best thing about paul flexing is that every bowl championship week promo will be showing it, great footage for a highlight reel.

Espn just showed it during their bowl week highlights reel...and Lee's rushing TD too. Lovin it...

it's making me watch all the bowls now, just in case they show/say anything huskers (i should be careful with the va. tech game, though).

Too late..they are talking about the game with Nebraska already...like 2-3 times in 1 minute. Guess it's nota bad thing for us...any press is good IMO at this point.

Edit: Try a whole conversation on that game...and gave Suh props too.