What will be the toughest conference game next year?

Which conference game will be the toughest?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I honestly think it will be the Texas A&M game. The Oklahoma State game will be very winnable because they lose both Robinson and Bryant. Texas is a revenge game, enough said.

A&M has both Johnson, a heisman contender and Michael, one of the best running backs in the big 12 if not the best. The game is played at Kyle Field so you know the place will be rocking. It should be a fun game.

All of them.

We will be the team to beat next year in the Big12 and for that reason everyone will be gunning for us making the game of that particular week the most important and hardest game for us to play.

We have a very underdeveloped offense, yes they looked VERY GOOD against Arizona (compared to the rest of the year) but I still am not convinced since we had weeks of prerparation.

sh#t, I'm not looking past Idaho or Washington yet....

Texas will be breaking in a new QB next year, I don't think we'll lose to them. I think Mizzou will be a much tougher game, because they have alot of returning starters.

Let's hope our D is ready to roll out of the gate again next year. Offense too, for that matter.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Jan 2 2010, 03:32 PM) 551678[/snapback]

Texas will be breaking in a new QB next year, I don't think we'll lose to them. I think Mizzou will be a much tougher game, because they have alot of returning starters.

Let's hope our D is ready to roll out of the gate again next year. Offense too, for that matter.

Texas is notorious for breaking in good young QB's though, so I wouldn't underestimate them at that position. Remember Major Applewhite? Chris Simms? Vince Young? Colt McCoy? They were all successful right out the gate.

i picked OSU, because i think they are a good program. but Miz-louzers was a close second. it is at home, but i think NU-MU will be the UT-OU of the North real soon. also, they will probably have to beat us to win the north, so it may be a de facto north championship (like we thought it would be this year).