SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

Could you update the links into the first post? We used to have stricter posting requirements in recruiting, and while I don't think it's necessary to have one set format, it's nice having the links in there up top

picky picky... :)

i'd rate this guy a :star:star:star:star just for his name. we better not get him to commit right away we might get "Pinkeled"

I just moved from Gardner, seen this guy play quite a few times. Town of about 20k that wasn't really known for football until Diener came in from Salina where he'd won a few 5A state championships. Took him about 5 years and 1 Bubba, but the two of them have transformed the town. They have film review sessions at one of the local sports bars every week where they break down the games.

Bubba is awesome, there's no doubt about it. He'll be a high 4*. I heard about him when he was a freshman, but started following his sophmore year. Gardner moves up to 6A this year (i think the transition happens this year), so we'll see how he holds up against Blue Valley and some of the larger KC Metro schools.

The main thing about Bubba is that he has a 93MPH fastball. He had some shoulder problems last year that kept him out a little bit, but it's pretty well known that he is a big league prospect and town gossip says he kind of leans that way. Whether or not that's how it will turn out, I'm not sure.

I just moved from Gardner, seen this guy play quite a few times. Town of about 20k that wasn't really known for football until Diener came in from Salina where he'd won a few 5A state championships. Took him about 5 years and 1 Bubba, but the two of them have transformed the town. They have film review sessions at one of the local sports bars every week where they break down the games.

Bubba is awesome, there's no doubt about it. He'll be a high 4*. I heard about him when he was a freshman, but started following his sophmore year. Gardner moves up to 6A this year (i think the transition happens this year), so we'll see how he holds up against Blue Valley and some of the larger KC Metro schools.

The main thing about Bubba is that he has a 93MPH fastball. He had some shoulder problems last year that kept him out a little bit, but it's pretty well known that he is a big league prospect and town gossip says he kind of leans that way. Whether or not that's how it will turn out, I'm not sure.

I'm not gonna lie not a fan of Diener at all.

Yeah I heard how much of a stud he is at baseball too. My bet is that he ends up playing baseball instead of football because I have heard rumors about him and playing baseball.

I'm not gonna lie not a fan of Diener at all.

Yeah I heard how much of a stud he is at baseball too. My bet is that he ends up playing baseball instead of football because I have heard rumors about him and playing baseball.

A lot of people in town weren't fans of his. Preferential treatment of a HS coach in small town KS doesn't usually go over too well. You can't argue w/ results though. Not to mention that I have never seen Gardner come together as a town like they did this year because of this football team. It was good to see.

I don't know him personally so I have no opinion one way or the other. I know his daughter a little bit, think she's a junior/senior in HS or something. I'm about 10 years too old to know her more than that. :)

I do think Bubba will go the baseball route. Some will suggest being a 2-sport athlete like Khiry, but I don't think you can play 2 sports as a QB. You need to be 100% committed.