SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

at this point he does seem like a heavy ND lean

oh well... i know some people were high on the guy but i think football was just a way to pay for his preseason baseball career....... no worries...

considering he's turning down hundreds of thousands of dollars in the draft, i'd say he's fairly dedicated to playing football. lets not go trashing the kid just because of a little negative news, or a few rumors spun up by the recruiting sites. had it been "heavy NU lean" you'd be calling him "epic". don't be that guy.

oh well... i know some people were high on the guy but i think football was just a way to pay for his preseason baseball career....... no worries...

considering he's turning down hundreds of thousands of dollars in the draft, i'd say he's fairly dedicated to playing football. lets not go trashing the kid just because of a little negative news, or a few rumors spun up by the recruiting sites. had it been "heavy NU lean" you'd be calling him "epic". don't be that guy.

maybe he turned it down because he could make millions by playing a few years in college... but why argue... if he comes here great if not so what and in my honest opinion i am not worried... if he was nebraska lean of course i'd be calling him epic its an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD dipsh*t we reek of hypocrisy, disinformation, joy, laughs, bullshiet, and good times.. lighten up and yes I AM THAT GUY :corndance

but maybe your just upset that i didnt call you last night honey......

Does anyone think that if we do get Bubba, that that could jeopardize Turner's commitment?

I really hope not cause I think itd be awesome to get both, but it does seem that we support a school that finds a way to lose a 4* qb every year.

Turner will be here regardless of who we add and who we drop from the commitment list. And he has already said that he doesn't mind competition at all so I don't see this being an issue.

[/quote

I think the Trojans had two highly regarded Qb's commit in the last two weeks.

Kessler is the second quarterback commitment for the Trojans joining Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.) signal caller Max Wittek. Coming in with another quarterback does not bother Kessler in the least bit.

Kessler and Wittek. Both are pretty much 5 star guys, so we don't have to worry about Qb's competing against each other. If there is a freak injury, you need depth on the roster. Plus the competition makes everyone better.

He hasn't turned down anything yet. Whoever signs him will have to deal with him being drafted next summer and then worry if he'll sign.

He hasn't turned down anything yet. Whoever signs him will have to deal with him being drafted next summer and then worry if he'll sign.

Although you are right he's made his intentions to play both sports in college pretty clear....now whether he lasts 1 year or 4, i don't know.

Although you are right he's made his intentions to play both sports in college pretty clear....now whether he lasts 1 year or 4, i don't know.

So have countless other players. It's easy to talk when the paycheck is figurative, but when the offer is actually staring you in the face, it's awful hard to turn down.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't committed to ND soon.

Yup very true. Even though he has a visit with Nebraska within two weeks he said that he could very well commit before then.

Brian Kelly even went so far as to show what Bubba's jersey will look like if he became an Irish and Bubba laughed when he saw it.

Yup very true. Even though he has a visit with Nebraska within two weeks he said that he could very well commit before then.

Brian Kelly even went so far as to show what Bubba's jersey will look like if he became an Irish and Bubba laughed when he saw it.

If that's all it takes Watson should show up at his house with two jerseys: one with Starling and one with BUBBA.

If that's all it takes Watson should show up at his house with two jerseys: one with Starling and one with BUBBA.

Nah just have Watson go over to Bubbas house with Bubba tattooed on his right bicep and Starling tattooed on his left bicep

Nah just have Watson go over to Bubbas house with Bubba tattooed on his right bicep and Starling tattooed on his left bicep

Watson should get a tattoo on his back...full back tattoo...with Bubba in cursive and bold inside of a huge star :koolaid2:

Watson should get a tattoo on his back...full back tattoo...with Bubba in cursive and bold inside of a huge star :koolaid2:

Ekeler did it for Will Compton and it worker... :LOLtartar