SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

If its down to Nebraska and Notre Dame with playing both Football and Baseball but not to be bias I think Nebraska is the better fit. Nebraska plays in a tougher conference for baseball and four teams that we have played this year are currently ranked in the top 25. We've had previous ex-Huskers and current Husker play two sports so its worked out in the past and present.

My main concern with Bubba being a QB recruit and maybe possible starter down the road will Bo allow him to play two sports. If Bubba gets injured in Baseball and its a serious injury that could effect him come the fall and his spot as our #1 QB. Do we take that risk and allow him to play two sports with a possiblity he could get hurt in Baseball.

I know that Khiry Cooper plays baseball and football but he's not a QB. The QB is the most important element in the offense and if he goes down that could really jepordize our season. I hope Bubba is succesfully and healthy in both sports but this is a concern that I do think about.

There is always the risk of injury, but players don't worry about it. If they do worry about getting injured, it shows. Clemson's qb is a stud on the diamond and is a potential first round draft pick in the MLB, and that has worked for them. I hope we get this guy. . .he'd be good for our football AND baseball teams.

My main concern with Bubba being a QB recruit and maybe possible starter down the road will Bo allow him to play two sports. If Bubba gets injured in Baseball and its a serious injury that could effect him come the fall and his spot as our #1 QB. Do we take that risk and allow him to play two sports with a possiblity he could get hurt in Baseball.

yes, if he wants to do both and has high potential at both, i'm sure pelini will let him try it.

is bubba starling going to visit nebraska one more time their is a rivals teaser about him and does anybody hve any info on this?

He has 5 favorites which are Alabama, Kansas, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma but the two that really stand out to him are Nebraska and Notre Dame.

Whatever school he plans on attending he wants to do both Football and Baseball and will skip on the MLB draft.

He plans to visit Nebraska in the next couple weeks with his whole family and get to know the school more, what type of offense Nebraska runs, their QB situation, and more info on the Baseball team.

He has visited Notre Dame twice already and plans to visit them for a third time but said that he wants to get more info on Nebraska.

Looks like after both the Nebraska and Notre Dame trips he might visit Alabama but if anything he said that he'll be ready to commit by the end of June so he can get the recruiting process off of his back and focus on his senior year.

Huskerjock, why do you let freeriders in on information that you are paying for? Do you not read (or care) about the Tunnel Talk disclaimer? These guys will pay for Rivals bad enough if they want this info.

is bubba starling going to visit nebraska one more time their is a rivals teaser about him and does anybody hve any info on this?

He has 5 favorites which are Alabama, Kansas, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma but the two that really stand out to him are Nebraska and Notre Dame.

Whatever school he plans on attending he wants to do both Football and Baseball and will skip on the MLB draft.

He plans to visit Nebraska in the next couple weeks with his whole family and get to know the school more, what type of offense Nebraska runs, their QB situation, and more info on the Baseball team.

He has visited Notre Dame twice already and plans to visit them for a third time but said that he wants to get more info on Nebraska.

Looks like after both the Nebraska and Notre Dame trips he might visit Alabama but if anything he said that he'll be ready to commit by the end of June so he can get the recruiting process off of his back and focus on his senior year.

Huskerjock, why do you let freeriders in on information that you are paying for? Do you not read (or care) about the Tunnel Talk disclaimer? These guys will pay for Rivals bad enough if they want this info.

Hmmmm . . . this seems odd. I don't care enough to pay. I'm curious as to what it says but I think recruiting hype in general is overblown. Why exactly do you care what huskerjock says?

• Fire 2

Hmmmm . . . this seems odd. I don't care enough to pay. I'm curious as to what it says but I think recruiting hype in general is overblown. Why exactly do you care what huskerjock says?

I guess we are all freeriders here since this is a free board. I don't want to pay for info that should be common knowledge or known to everyone.

I don't think I'm breaking any rules here because I'm not cut and pasting anything here and I'm using my own words and breaking it down. Sure I pay for it but there are other Husker fans that want to know more about recruits as much as I do that don't want to pay for the Rivals account. Also being a paid member I get text alerts on commits or other Husker news which others here do not.

EDIT: If the Mods and Admins feel as though I'm breaking a rule they can contact me but I have not broke the rules here and I'm sure other Rival account users will agree with me on this.

• Fire 3

new rivals teaser tht mentioned starling and josh turner specifically any info anybody

I live in the same town as Zach Collaros & watched him played every game in high school. I wish NU would of offered him. The kid is going to be special.

?????? - 2007 class? signed with Cincinnati??

Yup, hes a pretty good quarterback. Hard to believe his only offer was from the bearcats.

I know he was a couple of classes ago was just stating that I wished NU would be in on recruiting him thats all.

I don't think I'm breaking any rules here because I'm not cut and pasting anything here and I'm using my own words and breaking it down. Sure I pay for it but there are other Husker fans that want to know more about recruits as much as I do that don't want to pay for the Rivals account. Also being a paid member I get text alerts on commits or other Husker news which others here do not.

EDIT: If the Mods and Admins feel as though I'm breaking a rule they can contact me but I have not broke the rules here and I'm sure other Rival account users will agree with me on this.

If you are worried about breaking a rule just say you are an "insider" like all the posters at HI (Bubble Gum and those losers), that way it will seem like you are working in the AD's office and other posters will try to rub your balls because they will think you are super cool.

In other words, what you are doing is fine and if you feel like sharing info, it is fine. What are you doing is the same as someone having a personal trainer and you finish your workout and go tell your buddies about the things you did.

cause thats how he rolls and he likes hooking up his boys on da huskerboard....... REPRESENT HJ

i guess some people have one point of view when it comes to certain things in life and others chose to live diffrently (dickish) :laughpound

cause thats how he rolls and he likes hooking up his boys on da huskerboard....... REPRESENT HJ

i guess some people have one point of view when it comes to certain things in life and others chose to lively diffrently (dickish) :laughpound

:clap well put

And thank you Huskerjock!!

Thanks for all the support guys I really appreciate it.

Back to Bubba I think I give Nebraska the edge in Baseball and a little bit of the edge to Notre Dame with their football because of bringing in Brian Kelly and he'll give Notre Dame a boost in their offense.

Thanks for all the support guys I really appreciate it.

Back to Bubba I think I give Nebraska the edge in Baseball and a little bit of the edge to Notre Dame with their football because of bringing in Brian Kelly and he'll give Notre Dame a boost in their offense.

ND did sign something like 30 QBs last year though. To be honest this kid seems to be playing it pretty cool. If we get him I would consider it a huge steal.