SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

is bubba starling going to visit nebraska one more time their is a rivals teaser about him and does anybody hve any info on this?

He has 5 favorites which are Alabama, Kansas, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma but the two that really stand out to him are Nebraska and Notre Dame.

Whatever school he plans on attending he wants to do both Football and Baseball and will skip on the MLB draft.

He plans to visit Nebraska in the next couple weeks with his whole family and get to know the school more, what type of offense Nebraska runs, their QB situation, and more info on the Baseball team.

He has visited Notre Dame twice already and plans to visit them for a third time but said that he wants to get more info on Nebraska.

Looks like after both the Nebraska and Notre Dame trips he might visit Alabama but if anything he said that he'll be ready to commit by the end of June so he can get the recruiting process off of his back and focus on his senior year.

Huskerjock, why do you let freeriders in on information that you are paying for? Do you not read (or care) about the Tunnel Talk disclaimer? These guys will pay for Rivals bad enough if they want this info.

John Tallman, anybody????

From Rivals: Bubba Starling reportedly clocked a 4.36 in the 40 yard dash yesterday. That is extremely fast for a guy his height!!!

Good Evening huskernation20,

We appreciate you being a member of our board. We have received an email from John Tallman at HuskerIllustrated.com accusing you of a "copy and paste" in regards to this post. We would like to hear your side of this ASAP. Please understand we must maintain the integrity of the board and take this very seriously. Please reply to my post or feel free to PM directly. I need to hear from you within 24 hours on this. As always, we are here to listen and want to do what's best. Thanks for being part of Huskerboard.

WEEAAAAAKKKKKKK

VERY WEEAAAAAKKKKKKK

I knew that HI people watch huskerboard very closely, but if Tallman is that upset about one Sentence it may just be the weakest thing ever. Its just the reported 40 time.

From Rivals: Bubba Starling reportedly clocked a 4.36 in the 40 yard dash yesterday. That is extremely fast for a guy his height!!!

We appreciate you being a member of our board. We have received an email from John Tallman at HuskerIllustrated.com accusing you of a "copy and paste" in regards to this post. We would like to hear your side of this ASAP. Please understand we must maintain the integrity of the board and take this very seriously. Please reply to my post or feel free to PM directly. I need to hear from you within 24 hours on this. As always, we are here to listen and want to do what's best. Thanks for being part of Huskerboard.

It must be the in-depth analysis of "extremely fast for a guy his height" that really got to Tallman. Or maybe the fact that we all called BS on the 4.36 upset him.

It must be the in-depth analysis of "extremely fast for a guy his height" that really got to Tallman. Or maybe the fact that we all called BS on the 4.36 upset him.

I think it was the use of !!! I tend to use this a lot and it is ripe with in-depth thought and analysis!!!

Let's hope huskernation20 doesn't have to go into witness protection over this.

PM sent Eric.

My fellow huskerboard members, let it be known that I did not copy and paste ANYTHING! Whatever might happen to me I want you to keep fighting the good fight. GBR

• Fire 2

is bubba starling going to visit nebraska one more time their is a rivals teaser about him and does anybody hve any info on this?

He has 5 favorites which are Alabama, Kansas, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma but the two that really stand out to him are Nebraska and Notre Dame.

Whatever school he plans on attending he wants to do both Football and Baseball and will skip on the MLB draft.

He plans to visit Nebraska in the next couple weeks with his whole family and get to know the school more, what type of offense Nebraska runs, their QB situation, and more info on the Baseball team.

He has visited Notre Dame twice already and plans to visit them for a third time but said that he wants to get more info on Nebraska.

Looks like after both the Nebraska and Notre Dame trips he might visit Alabama but if anything he said that he'll be ready to commit by the end of June so he can get the recruiting process off of his back and focus on his senior year.

Huskerjock, why do you let freeriders in on information that you are paying for? Do you not read (or care) about the Tunnel Talk disclaimer? These guys will pay for Rivals bad enough if they want this info.

The braves suck. :lol:

PM sent Eric.

My fellow huskerboard members, let it be known that I did not copy and paste ANYTHING! Whatever might happen to me I want you to keep fighting the good fight. GBR

+1 :thumbs

I just wanna let all Rivals and Scout premium members know that I personally appreciate whatever info. you choose to share here at HuskerBoard. While I don't expect you to share any premium info. with us, I also don't wanna see any of you guys getting banned from either HuskerBoard or those premium sites because of it. We'll survive either way.

Thanks again. ;)

• Fire 2

That was the funniest post ive ever read on here...he makes it sound like he's going away to get executed.

Ha Ha! That's how I feel man! If I get banned from this site, I will die a little inside. I truly love being a member on this site and if it came down to a choice between here and some premium site...I choose HUSKERBOARD! I find it silly that, of all the things I post on here(none of which is plagiarized), that post is the one they come after me for. It's CaCa!

• Fire 1

That was the funniest post ive ever read on here...he makes it sound like he's going away to get executed.

Ha Ha! That's how I feel man! If I get banned from this site, I will die a little inside. I truly love being a member on this site and if it came down to a choice between here and some premium site...I choose HUSKERBOARD! I find it silly that, of all the things I post on here(none of which is plagiarized), that post is the one they come after me for. It's CaCa!

Completely agree. I'd choose HB over the money I pay rivals any day. What they dinged you for is ridiculous by the way....premium people (including myself) have posted way more info than that (never c & p - but more info for sure). I lol'd when I saw that comment.

Completely agree. I'd choose HB over the money I pay rivals any day. What they dinged you for is ridiculous by the way....premium people (including myself) have posted way more info than that (never c & p - but more info for sure). I lol'd when I saw that comment.

I can't lie. I'd choose HuskerBoard over any Clemson site.

I need to start a Clemson board.

• Fire 1

Next time just rephrase the info into something like this:

I heard from *sources* that Bubba Starling ran a 4.36 forty. Seems too good to be true for someone his size. In fact, I’d say it’s just another Tall tale, man.

Next time just rephrase the info into something like this:

I heard from *sources* that Bubba Starling ran a 4.36 forty. Seems too good to be true for someone his size. In fact, I’d say it’s just another Tall tale, man.

Zing!