SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

That was the funniest post ive ever read on here...he makes it sound like he's going away to get executed.

Ha Ha! That's how I feel man! If I get banned from this site, I will die a little inside. I truly love being a member on this site and if it came down to a choice between here and some premium site...I choose HUSKERBOARD! I find it silly that, of all the things I post on here(none of which is plagiarized), that post is the one they come after me for. It's CaCa!

Completely agree. I'd choose HB over the money I pay rivals any day. What they dinged you for is ridiculous by the way....premium people (including myself) have posted way more info than that (never c & p - but more info for sure). I lol'd when I saw that comment.

I can't lie. I'd choose HuskerBoard over any Clemson site.

I need to start a Clemson board.

And I'd go read it, killer. Clemson folk are some good folk. :worship

Says he ran a 4.42 and a 4.36 timed with an "electronic system" - not sure what kind of system that would be though. I'm still skeptical.

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recruiting/football/2581-starling-gets-the-stink-off

Also when searching around found this article from a while back. It mentions his speed a couple of times.

"He's the fastest kid I've ever been around," Diener said. "When you watch him on the football field, he just absolutely out-runs any defensive player who might have an angle on him."

Starling practically begged Diener to get back on the field after separating his shoulder and finally the coach relented. It helped that because of his speed and quickness, Starling hardly ever gets sacked — twice in two seasons.

"You just don't see kids who are 6-5 and have Bubba's explosiveness," Diener said. "You should see some of this kid's dunks on the basketball court. Alley-oops, behind his head. This fall we tested vertical jumps and his was 32."

http://www.kansas.com/2010/03/12/1221531/starling-is-the-states-next-and.html

Says he ran a 4.42 and a 4.36 timed with an "electronic system" - not sure what kind of system that would be though. I'm still skeptical.

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recruiting/football/2581-starling-gets-the-stink-off

Also when searching around found this article from a while back. It mentions his speed a couple of times.

"He's the fastest kid I've ever been around," Diener said. "When you watch him on the football field, he just absolutely out-runs any defensive player who might have an angle on him."

Starling practically begged Diener to get back on the field after separating his shoulder and finally the coach relented. It helped that because of his speed and quickness, Starling hardly ever gets sacked — twice in two seasons.

"You just don't see kids who are 6-5 and have Bubba's explosiveness," Diener said. "You should see some of this kid's dunks on the basketball court. Alley-oops, behind his head. This fall we tested vertical jumps and his was 32."

With that kind of height and explosiveness, are we recruiting him as a QB or WR?

With that kind of height and explosiveness, are we recruiting him as a QB or WR?

QB

From Rivals: Bubba Starling reportedly clocked a 4.36 in the 40 yard dash yesterday. That is extremely fast for a guy his height!!!

Good Evening huskernation20,

We appreciate you being a member of our board. We have received an email from John Tallman at HuskerIllustrated.com accusing you of a "copy and paste" in regards to this post. We would like to hear your side of this ASAP. Please understand we must maintain the integrity of the board and take this very seriously. Please reply to my post or feel free to PM directly. I need to hear from you within 24 hours on this. As always, we are here to listen and want to do what's best. Thanks for being part of Huskerboard.

WEEAAAAAKKKKKKK

Hello irieboy8,

Thanks for joining the board. We appreciate your membership. I was wondering if you could elaboate on your comment. Was this directed toward me? Just wondering what you meant by this? If it's in regards to my reply please let me know. You can PM or reply. Look forward to your answer. Please feel free to PM me if you ever need anything. Thanks.

Wait...you mean Eric's post was a legit message?! I thought it was a joke. I'm still waiting for him to comeback and say that it was a joke...

It's legit. I'm being investigated. :cop::facepalm:

However, I am remaining optimistic that I'm not going anywhere. I did not break any :rulez!

:backtotopic

Everything is fine. Ole 20 is still a member, really was never in doubt. You have to understand these paid services rely on this private "info" to pay their bills. And yes, we are fully aware our members could have seen this info anywhere. But we will follow up on any rumor presented to us. We respect what John and the other paid sites provide and want to assist them in anyway. We are not here to scare people, police like the gestapo, but we do want to do our best to protect peoples property.

I hope everyone can understand. Please feel free to PM me or reply to the thread I have started in our general recruiting forum. We'll leave this one alone for the player. :)

Wait...you mean Eric's post was a legit message?! I thought it was a joke. I'm still waiting for him to comeback and say that it was a joke...

It's legit. I'm being investigated. :cop::facepalm:

However, I am remaining optimistic that I'm not going anywhere. I did not break any :rulez!

:backtotopic

Everything is fine. Ole 20 is still a member, really was never in doubt. You have to understand these paid services rely on this private "info" to pay their bills. And yes, we are fully aware our members could have seen this info anywhere. But we will follow up on any rumor presented to us. We respect what John and the other paid sites provide and want to assist them in anyway. We are not here to scare people, police like the gestapo, but we do want to do our best to protect peoples property.

I hope everyone can understand. Please feel free to PM me or reply to the thread I have started in our general recruiting forum. We'll leave this one alone for the player. :)

In addition, 99% of the time those that may have done something in violation of board rules will be allowed to explain themselves either in private or simply replying in the public thread.

My door is always open, please PM with any questions and/or comments.

From Rivals: Bubba Starling reportedly clocked a 4.36 in the 40 yard dash yesterday. That is extremely fast for a guy his height!!!

We appreciate you being a member of our board. We have received an email from John Tallman at HuskerIllustrated.com accusing you of a "copy and paste" in regards to this post. We would like to hear your side of this ASAP. Please understand we must maintain the integrity of the board and take this very seriously. Please reply to my post or feel free to PM directly. I need to hear from you within 24 hours on this. As always, we are here to listen and want to do what's best. Thanks for being part of Huskerboard.

WEEAAAAAKKKKKKK

Hello irieboy8,

Thanks for joining the board. We appreciate your membership. I was wondering if you could elaboate on your comment. Was this directed toward me? Just wondering what you meant by this? If it's in regards to my reply please let me know. You can PM or reply. Look forward to your answer. Please feel free to PM me if you ever need anything. Thanks.

nearly 100% that his comment was not about you, but about someone calling out the post in question

WEEAAAAAKKKKKKK

Hello irieboy8,

wait your kidding right :facepalm:

and why do you sound horribly insencere and totally disingenuious in your robot like posts? I know you a mod but its pretty artifical......

but your kidding right???

Enough politics,

Bubba is looking like a possibility for a second QB in this class. Who else do we have a chance at and what do you guys think are the odds that we land Bubba or any of the others?

Not sure who else we would be looking at, it might be bubba or only one quarterback (turner). Odds are at 50% that we get bubba (between us and the domers).