Playoffs!!!!

WVhuskerXX

How do you guys feel about the Vikings throwing at the end????

I will defend my vikings to the end, but this one had me shaking my head at first but then i took a second to think about it. You always hear people saying, you have to play for 60 minutes.. Dallas quit, they are quitters, minnesota isnt. If dallas didnt like the idea of Minnesota trying to score more points, then stop them.. The vikings got told all week how great Dallas was, this was there way of saying "LOOK AT US NOW"

Kicking the FG is running up the score, running the ball is delaying the invetible..

I dont think it was running up the score.. we are in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE... this isnt Nebraska vs. Arkansas st... the cowboys defense was supposed to be SOOOO good..

ESPN wil turn it into this big deal because they cant talk about real things, they just ahve to find one subject and beat the crap out of it. :espnsucks:

WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?!

I am not looking forward to hearing from Saints fans this week.. If they lose here will be what we all hear

"Bree's sucks"

"Fire Payton"

"O no, we are the Aints again!"

Just playing.. but i did hear a few cowboy fans say they needed a new QB.. i was like, are you kidding me !?!?!!?!?

As a Cowboys fan, I would have to say Romo is not the problem. Flozell went down early in the game and Vikings D line just dominated. It's damn hard to throw when you have 3-5 guys in your face right at the snap.

A couple months ago I tried telling a guy at work how similar Romo and Favre were. He told me I was crazy and he went on and on about how terrible Romo is (this guy is a Stealers fan). Then just the other day, ESPN has a huge article about how Favre sees a lot of similarities between himself and Romo. :lol:

Anyway, good luck against the Saints next week. Should be a fun game to watch.

i see a lot of similarities between Romo and Farve as well...but...I think Romo doesnt quite have the cajones of Farve, and I dont think its something that will change. He just seems to be missing that edge that allows Farve to be extraordinarily great and stupefyingly horrible at times. Romo just has the last part to me.

Alright guys who ya got next week??

Cardinals @ Saints

Ravens @ Colts

Cowboys @ Vikings

Jets @ Chargers

Alright lets see if I can top my 0 for 4 performance from last week

Saints over Cardinals

Colts over Ravens

Cowboys over Vikings

Chargers over Jets

2 out of 4. Much better than last week.