QB Cody Fajardo

schuhbdoo

I am new to this Forum, but I created one because I found something that could be very useful. I am a Big Nebraska fan and I just fell in love with this Fajardo kid after I saw this

http://www.webhighlights.net/fajardo.htm

Let me know what you think about this find :)

Damn I think this kid looks great and he is doing it against some of the best competition in the nation. I would be happy with him or carnes. I like them both.

How good's his competition? Either he's got blazing speed or they've got some slow safeties...also looked like he made some good throws, but what do I know :) I don't watch too many highlight films but I liked what I saw out of that one.

He plays against some of the best competition in California. Maxpreps rated Servite as the number 8 team in the nation at the end of the season. De La Salle, Crenshaw, Servite, Edison were top California teams.

21 TD's to 2 Int's. Translation, he doesn't give the ball away on consecutive interceptions in the Big 12 Championship Game.

He rushed for 1133 yards. A little over 6 yards per carry. He plays in the same offense that Watson wants to run. Up-tempo spread like Oregon.

Rallied his team for several late comeback wins where he carried his team on his shoulders.

I am new to this Forum, but I created one because I found something that could be very useful. I am a Big Nebraska fan and I just fell in love with this Fajardo kid after I saw this

I like this film much better than what they have on Rivals. He makes a couple of nice throws. I am surprised to hear that he was playing against such great competition because those were some very open WRs and gaping running lanes. Maybe Servite is just a great team. But it does look like he has some good speed for a QB and the ability to run some plays that look very Watson-esque (in the best possible sense of the term). I suppose he could become a Ganz type player with better speed with some seasoning. I trust the staff's evaluation on this one.

Pretty good film. Lets see how it will transfer to the college game. What do you think HuskersAllDay? Can he play at the Big 12 level?

Well to be honest only time will tell. DO I like the kid... YES Do i think he has talent... YES is he ready for Big 12 football...IDK we will see maybe he comes in and redshirts, bulks up and learns the offense, and gets used to this college atmosphere. I believe in the kid, I read some articles how he had some great accomplishments, such as California State player of the year which is a big deal, The Glenn Davis award, which was also received by Matt Barkley a true freshman for USC last year. This kids film looks great, If they want to have a more running style quarterback I think this is who they need to pick up. Only Time will tell,and lets hope for the best

Well to be honest only time will tell. DO I like the kid... YES Do i think he has talent... YES is he ready for Big 12 football...IDK we will see maybe he comes in and redshirts, bulks up and learns the offense, and gets used to this college atmosphere. I believe in the kid, I read some articles how he had some great accomplishments, such as California State player of the year which is a big deal, The Glenn Davis award, which was also received by Matt Barkley a true freshman for USC last year. This kids film looks great, If they want to have a more running style quarterback I think this is who they need to pick up. Only Time will tell,and lets hope for the best

You have certainly done your homework on the kid.

With all of the homework that you have done; what do you think is the reason that he doesnt have very many offers? He is in a recruiting hotbed and in a big time program. Certainly the California POY wouldnt fly under the radar. There are plenty of schools on the West Coast that have seen him play one would imagine and very few have offered. What is that all about?

With all of the homework that you have done; what do you think is the reason that he doesnt have very many offers? He is in a recruiting hotbed and in a big time program. Certainly the California POY wouldnt fly under the radar. There are plenty of schools on the West Coast that have seen him play one would imagine and very few have offered. What is that all about?

You set me up for a tough question hahaha, well I believe that he hasnt received the looks or the offers that he has deserved because by the time he was done with his breakout season many of the programs had there committs already, therefore why would they want to offer another kid and bring in two qb's no matter how good he is. That is part of the reason why I believe he hasnt got any offers from these schools. Look his season was 15 weeks by the time that was over there was only a little bit of time left for recruiting, this is why I believe he barely has any offers, do I prove a point?

You set me up for a tough question hahaha, well I believe that he hasnt received the looks or the offers that he has deserved because by the time he was done with his breakout season many of the programs had there committs already, therefore why would they want to offer another kid and bring in two qb's no matter how good he is. That is part of the reason why I believe he hasnt got any offers from these schools. Look his season was 15 weeks by the time that was over there was only a little bit of time left for recruiting, this is why I believe he barely has any offers, do I prove a point?

Yes you proved a point. My question wasnt argumentative just objective. One example you should have used was Quincy Enunwa though. He is from the same area of the country as you and he has been flying under the radar the whole recruiting process as well.