WR Ted Lampkin

Nexus

The original creator should edit the page, his height is 5'9 not 5'7..

Although with his measurables, I see him playing CB after a year or two of lifting to put some weight on him.

An HI reporter was at the AAA combine this weekend and confirmed that he measured in at 5'7".

Although with his measurables, I see him playing CB after a year or two of lifting to put some weight on him.

An HI reporter was at the AAA combine this weekend and confirmed that he measured in at 5'7".

Yeah but that Alamo dome tape measure is known for being notoriously short!

Could be true, but per hoops, scouts, rivals, and myhitnews, he's 165/160 5'9.. at the NU camp this summer he measured 5'9. Maybe he was standing on a wooden box.

Could be true, but per hoops, scouts, rivals, and myhitnews, he's 165 5'9

FWIW, HI is Rivals affiliated.

Well aware of it, I'll just check until OWH or JournalStar has a blurp about it since he is likely an all-metro pick this year in basket ball.

Well aware of it, I'll just check until OWH or JournalStar has a blurp about it since he is likely an all-metro pick this year in basket ball.

I'm also aware that there are several variations of his height all over the internet. Such as this one claiming he's 5'11".

I'm just using the latest report from HI since they were with him this weekend and have access to his measurables according to AAA combines.

• 5 weeks later...

God, its going to be terrible to have to listen to the freaking BC lovers cry if a Nebraska kid gets an offer. Thats all they freaking do!

Does BC stand for Bill Callahan? If so, are there seriously any "Bill Callahan lovers" out there? Or is that just a label that gets slapped on to people who buy into stars and recruiting rankings? I think it's possible to be a stargazer without being a Callahan lover...

On topic, I am extremely biased towards speedy guys, b/c they can turn short plays into long ones. Hopefully this guy pans out and gives Nebraska a look.

Slot/Returner size and speed..can he catch???...

From what I saw while watching his film is that most of the time he catches the ball with his hands and not with his pads. For a short WR at 5'7 he out jumped two defenders to catch the ball for a TD. He'd be a perfect WR to do reverses with his speed which he has shown numerous times in his film.