SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anybody heard how Brion's doing as a redshirt freshman? Has he been getting action on the scout team?

A poster on here heard he was being compared to Vick. Solid info I know. :sarcasm

I think of him as the junior/senior version of Pat White. I don't know if he will be the winner that Pat was, but their skillsets are similar.

Slender build, more quick than they are fast, and a solid passer.

I know folks are raving about what Brion and Corey Cooper are doing on the scout team. Both of these guys should be doing big things for us in the future.

Good to know that I wasn't mis-remembering information.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anybody heard how Brion's doing as a redshirt freshman? Has he been getting action on the scout team?

Wait? He's a "redshirted" freshman not a redshirt freshman...right?

Correct... he did not play this year as a true freshman so he took a redshirt and will have 4 years to play beginning fall 2011.

• 4 months later...

A note to anybody who actually discusses this in person with anyone. His name isn't pronounced carn-s, its pronounced car-nies... like circus folk.... small hands... smell like cabbage... I know it sounds really lame, but oh well.

Hmm... not according to the Husker stadium announcer today. Or

• 2 weeks later...