SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Lame... I was hoping we would hear something from him personally by now. I wonder why he's keeping so quiet? Maybe he committed and is a silent commit?

Crabtree wasn't sure why Carnes wasn't talking to anyone this week other than Brion could be just focusing on taking his ACT/SAT's this weekend again. Jeremy speculated that Brion was shutting everything out this week to make sure he takes care of business on his tests.

Lame... I was hoping we would hear something from him personally by now. I wonder why he's keeping so quiet? Maybe he committed and is a silent commit?

Crabtree wasn't sure why Carnes wasn't talking to anyone this week other than Brion could be just focusing on taking his ACT/SAT's this weekend again. Jeremy speculated that Brion was shutting everything out this week to make sure he takes care of business on his tests.

I've never heard of a kid taking his ACT or SAT's two weekends in a row? :dunno Interesting.

So do you guys expects Brion to wait until signing day or do you think he pulls the trigger before this weekend knowing that Farjardo Claus is coming to town? I'm guessing he'll take his time since he probably knows NU won't offer Fajardo without hearing from Carnes first.

Interested to see what comes of the in home visit tonight.

So do you guys expects Brion to wait until signing day or do you think he pulls the trigger before this weekend knowing that Farjardo Claus is coming to town? I'm guessing he'll take his time since he probably knows NU won't offer Fajardo without hearing from Carnes first.

Interested to see what comes of the in home visit tonight.

Fajardo is no longer taking the visit to Nebraska this weekend...something's got to be up. I don't think he'd cancel his biggest visit 2-3 days before it happens if there was still a chance at him getting an offer.

the Fajardo cancellation tells me that Carnes committed to Bo on the in-home tonight. whether we'll hear about it tonight, tomorrow, or on Feb 3... im not sure

:corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance

It certainly makes sense that they told him he is their number 2 and if our no 1 commits we will call you.

Huskercrazy has stop posting too.

the Fajardo cancellation tells me that Carnes committed to Bo on the in-home tonight. whether we'll hear about it tonight, tomorrow, or on Feb 3... im not sure

It certainly makes sense that they told him he is their number 2 and if our no 1 commits we will call you.

:laughpound For some reason, that just doesn't get old.

The tell tale sign will be if Brion cancels his trip to WKU.